What are you afraid of?

B

Ballel

I’m scared of human beings who want to harm other people for their own gain. Those nasty people who wouldn’t hesitate to do really bad things to other people and doesn’t have an ounce of humanity left in them.
I'm kinda scared of these too but I also hate them with all my heart and soul.

fr
Post automatically merged:

@Roo ig the reason why they are scared is coz when someone drowns they gradually go from light to darkness within the water.

sounds traumatic as hell but to me its like just loose your self in its perfect silence.. unless Kisame shows up and you gotta pull up
Drowning seems so peaceful tho, doesn’t seem like a scary way of dying

It happens every other day bro. Knife crime is a big issue here:josad:
i recall you saying something of the sort .. i'd have a spare knife with me outside.. and bet you do too...

Ugh the thought of it is draining like if you ever happen to be in such a situation its either you make a move or you move on in afterlife lol.

getting scared ain't helping btw its gonna make it worse.. just prepare for the day you might end up in that situation.. if death scares you then you basically live the rest your life trembling at the thought of it.

Dying from something stupid and easily avoidable

Being buried alive

I hate bugs tho

Deep water scares, even if i know how to swim (the open sea specifically)

Just looking at these sends me shivers down the spine

B

Ballel

What's with all this fear of being alone in the ocean?
Is that an actual phobia, like the phobia of small holes or the fear of the color yellow?

Being alone in the ocean sounds relaxing af to me.
No one else there to make noises or to bother me:yearight:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
i recall you saying something of the sort .. i'd have a spare knife with me outside.. and bet you do too...

Ugh the thought of it is draining like if you ever happen to be in such a situation its either you make a move or you move on in afterlife lol.

getting scared ain't helping btw its gonna make it worse.. just prepare for the day you might end up in that situation.. if death scares you then you basically live the rest your life trembling at the thought of it.
If you get caught with a knife, you get charged with possession which could lead to jail time.
Sure when I was younger but now I am a bit older with a career and shit. Not worth it at all.
Just avoid certain areas and you should be fine:josad:

It's one of the worst feeling ever and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Personally I would rather get shot than getting stabbed again
Post automatically merged:

What's with all this fear of being alone in the ocean?
Is that an actual phobia, like the phobia of small holes or the fear of the color yellow?

Being alone in the ocean sounds relaxing af to me.
No one else there to make noises or to bother me:yearight:
Have you seen life of Pi??? Fuck that:hapnoel: