What Are You Currently Listening To

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I find that listening to American blues while smoking pot is a combination that oddly puts me at ease and frees me from the constant travesties of sentience, even if only for a few minutes. Highly recommend lighting up a bowl to this song, @Seth Rollins @Marimo_420
I like this kind of music from time to time and this one is dope.

I will show this to my father he likes songs like this one too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hahaha, MY father is definitely responsible for my love of this music as well, although I discovered the bit about pot without his help :kizabat:
If not for my father I would only listen to shitty rap.

My father likes Jazz and all of the old types of music.:kata:

I was this one kid in the elementary school who listened to Pitbull and AC/DC at the same time:milaugh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If not for my father I would only listen to shitty rap.

My father likes Jazz and all of the old types of music.:kata:

I was this one kid in the elementary school who listened to Pitbull and AC/DC at the same time:milaugh:
Oh, dude, you and I continue to be kindred spirits...my playlists still contain songs from The Beatles, Gorillaz, Huey Lewis & The News, De La Soul, Johnny Cash, George Thorogood, ELO, Mos Def...along with a million songs from more obscure artists/bands that catch my attention on shows or in movies. I try to mainly post the latter here so they get more attention, but I totally feel you on everything.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh, dude, you and I continue to be kindred spirits...my playlists still contain songs from The Beatles, Gorillaz, Huey Lewis & The News, De La Soul, Johnny Cash, George Thorogood, ELO, Mos Def...along with a million songs from more obscure artists/bands that catch my attention on shows or in movies. I try to mainly post the latter here so they get more attention, but I totally feel you on everything.

This is one of the old songs I love.

I heard it on the radio during some throwback shit blah blah years ago and can't stop listening to it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

This is one of the old songs I love.

I heard it on the radio during some throwback shit blah blah years ago and can't stop listening to it.
THIS SHIT SLAPS SO HARD, I used to play it on the very first Guitar Hero (and also listened to the Stones growing up thanks to my old man, who strangely called me right when I wrote that...). They have some real bangers, including a track they just put out a few months back. I’ll try to find it real quick.
Post automatically merged:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I find that listening to American blues while smoking pot is a combination that oddly puts me at ease and frees me from the constant travesties of sentience, even if only for a few minutes. Highly recommend lighting up a bowl to this song, @Seth Rollins @Marimo_420
I appreciate the recommendation Jew. It sounds healla good to me. Imma give it a go next time I'm in the mood.
:pepelit:

As for what I'm currently listening to stuck on repeat is- Hey Jude by the beetles.

You can thank @Midnight Delight for that one. Ever since he posted the lyrics, I remembered that this song even exsisted.

🎶 Nah nah nah..... na na na .... Hey Jude 🎶

Nightly nostalgia. Thinking about missed opportunities, unfulfilled dreams, unrequited love, people who won't come back... And in the morning everything sink into oblivion. Until the next night.

I love this song so much, it gave me a lot of good times and hard thinking moments, most importantly, it gave me joy.

hope you guys enjoy it as well.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Jew D. Boy This is a song done by an American rapper ( you probably heard about him at least once in radio or some shit ) he's controversial sometimes but this is a song about cyberbullying and I want you to listen to this and say what you think. If you will have some time to do that ofc. I think he delivered with this one: