What Are You Currently Playing?

G

Gorosei Informer

Has anyone played Hi-Fi rush? It is ABSURDLY GOOD! I just wrote a huge review, gushing all about it on Steam too.

It's pure anime but the classic, golden era of anime like Yu Yu Hakusho, Shaman King, Trigun, FMA etc! Also the Big 3 in their early days ofc.

Its like a lovechild of jet Set Radio, No More Heroes, Devil May Cry or Bayonetta, Rhythm Heaven or Osu, Sonic games (2D and 3D platforming but also the 90s vibes) and it's IMMENSELY fun, beautifully designed in every single aspect and to every single, small detail of it too. Fantastic music too!

Having one of my favourite songs feature in the game and intergrated so smoothly, so naturally, made me immensely happier! Especially with the tragic loss of the lead singer of the band a while ago...RIP.

The OG and still my favourite Zelda! Where all the magic truly begun for me and when Zelda was still truly Zelda too!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it more than BOTW! I particularly recommend Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess then if you've not played them either.
Yeah it feels like more of my style of game. BOTW is too open, and too abstract. I have Majora's mask 3D and Twilight Princess (wii) which I will be playing after.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah it feels like more of my style of game. BOTW is too open, and too abstract. I have Majora's mask 3D and Twilight Princess (wii) which I will be playing after.
Ahaha, excellent taste then! Thats definitely part of my gripes about BOTW too, trying too much to be like Dark Souls but also huge open world games like Ubisoft ones or Red Dead/GTA or whatever. MM and TP should be really enjoyable too.
The remasters for TP and Wind Waker sound like they did great work and also Skyward Sword's one too, god knows the original SS had some MAJOR issues but it was still a really damn good and wonderful game too!

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are lovely, unique, charming games too with PH having 1 big mega dungeon to routinely return to and explore further/deeper, like a sort of Metroid or Castlevania type experience but also "spelunking type" games.

Forgot to mention earlier too, I've been playing League of Legends: The Ruined King and it's also absolutely, astoundingly beautiful, fun, whimsical, challenging and unique too! The combat system is nothing like I've played before and the production values are FANTASTIC! Having such a blast with it, especially as Miss Fortune is one of my favourite League champs (along with Jinx, Braum, Nilah, and Taliyah) and especially her Captain Fortune "reimagining" and her lore and such.

Also been playing Pirate Warriors 4, got Orcs Must Die 3 now, replaying Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and got a ton of new games ready to play and try too! So many games, so little time!

I also have tried out this Doom and Quake-style Rhythm shooter game with a Valkyries theme to it and it is VERY fun with an awesome soundtrack, great gunplay and gameplay and although it's a "ripoff" of Metal Hellsinger which came out later as it was much longer in development, started before BPM, its still a very good game surprisingly! So much charm and heart put into it! It also has custom music/audio support which is ALWAYS a win too!

Also I'm buying OP: Odyssey on Wednesday night as it's on a huge sale, can't wait!

Ahaha, excellent taste then! Thats definitely part of my gripes about BOTW too, trying too much to be like Dark Souls but also huge open world games like Ubisoft ones or Red Dead/GTA or whatever. MM and TP should be really enjoyable too.
The remasters for TP and Wind Waker sound like they did great work and also Skyward Sword's one too, god knows the original SS had some MAJOR issues but it was still a really damn good and wonderful game too!

Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are lovely, unique, charming games too with PH having 1 big mega dungeon to routinely return to and explore further/deeper, like a sort of Metroid or Castlevania type experience but also "spelunking type" games.

Forgot to mention earlier too, I've been playing League of Legends: The Ruined King and it's also absolutely, astoundingly beautiful, fun, whimsical, challenging and unique too! The combat system is nothing like I've played before and the production values are FANTASTIC! Having such a blast with it, especially as Miss Fortune is one of my favourite League champs (along with Jinx, Braum, Nilah, and Taliyah) and especially her Captain Fortune "reimagining" and her lore and such.

Also been playing Pirate Warriors 4, got Orcs Must Die 3 now, replaying Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines and got a ton of new games ready to play and try too! So many games, so little time!

I also have tried out this Doom and Quake-style Rhythm shooter game with a Valkyries theme to it and it is VERY fun with an awesome soundtrack, great gunplay and gameplay and although it's a "ripoff" of Metal Hellsinger which came out later as it was much longer in development, started before BPM, its still a very good game surprisingly! So much charm and heart put into it! It also has custom music/audio support which is ALWAYS a win too!

Also I'm buying OP: Odyssey on Wednesday night as it's on a huge sale, can't wait!

I'm probably gonna play Wind Waker on the dolphin emulator because the wii u version is so expensive now that the eshop is closed. Skyward sword HD looks sick, I'll def get that at some point.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm probably gonna play Wind Waker on the dolphin emulator because the wii u version is so expensive now that the eshop is closed. Skyward sword HD looks sick, I'll def get that at some point.
Aye thats understandable, I rely on emulation a LOT due to Nintendo's absolutely archaic/shitty anti-consumer practices to this very day.

Right?! I'm shocked at how much effort they put into these remastered ports! SS is a beautiful game already with a fantastic art style. Making it HD just soars to even greater new heights! Yes I'm making puns here lol. SS is a really good game with a lot of heart, charm, character and fun to it. Very beautiful and OH MY GOD, IMPA AND FI IN THAT GAME, I LOVE THEM! Impa , Zelda and especially Fi in Skyward Sword in that game are absolutely brilliant. Groose is excellent too and Ghirahim is awesome as well!

There's a certain spoiler character in it, related to a certain Zelda villain too, its really important to the lore and Skyward Sword itself is hugely related to Zelda lore but the less you know beforehand the better ofc? Although I already spoiled that Impa is in it i guess? Haha. I'll put them in spoiler tags in case its better not to spoil them too.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Deeply obsessed with Dead Cells right now and getting into Monster Hunter Rise

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Batman Arkham Origins.

This game was part of my childhood, and it's been 10 years since I last played it.

Thanks to Xbox backwards compatibility, I was able to play and feel the nostalgia on my skin. 8/10 is still a good game.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know I had a huge list to get through, that I said I was gonna play before but life happens.

Currently I'm playing Borderlands 3, Ghost Master, Voodoo Detective, Hi-Fish Rush (Lmao I mean Hi-Fi), Bullet Witch, Harmony's Odsssey, Melody's Escape 2, Ruined King (League of Legends game), BPM (Bullets Per Minute) and Vampire: The Maquerade - Bloodlines and I've also still got absolutely fuck tons of games to play yet.

Gonna need Law's eternal youth surgery/immortality or w/e to actually find enough time to play all these games I have waiting, SMH!

(Believe it or not I work too despite what I posted implying otherwise lmao. I just keep changing games a lot and I have to really focus myself to actually finish one otherwise.)

:risiup::risitameh::nicagesmile::emohiyo: