What Are You Currently Playing?

Persona 5

I got addicted with this series since the times of Persona 4 and I don't feel like I will ever get tired eventually. I'm looking forward new games either. Persona 6 might not be too far on the agenda.

Royal version luckly.
I beat the base 2-3 years ago or whatever, still need to play Royal and hopefully they port the other musou/2d/etc style game, it switching gameplay styles and stuff looks rad, and it's a continuation of the original persona 5 narratively. Also need to get myself on that dancing moon/starlight stuff.

Anyway in regards to this thread, I'm playing Zero Escape 999: Nine Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors
It's the first in the zero escape series and the math at first made me go "well I'm out", but I'm vibing with it now and it's a great visual novel kind of point and click puzzle game. Apparently it's not danganronpa style lengths, but based on what I'm seeing, 6 runs is the minimal amount to get the full experience. You can skip a lot of the stuff on replay and know certain puzzles, but branching paths and a few choices matter. Also the true ending apparently requires another ending to be done first, and one of the 6 endings requires you do it before that "another ending" that is needed to get the true ending. So kind of rad, the characters are charming, and the mystery is deep asf.

Horizon Zero Dawn

I'm extremely hyped for the PS5 sequel, the graphics look spectacular and also the story looks as gripping as ever....
PS4 or PS5? I had the game later 2017 when it was 30 digital, beat it, then got it when it was on sale in it's complete edition (only had base game digital) for 9.99 at gamestop like last year. (pretty sure that's when I got god of war too, maybe spider-man as well) Anyway so now I"m kind of waiting for the ps5 to replay the base game so I can get to the expansion and play that, since I'll be stuck in ng+ mode and having nto get through a lot of that (like I beat the game then was done) to be able to get to the expansion.

PS5 improvements and load times and stuff should help me replay it, but I don't plan on having a ps5 till like february to avoid scalper trash and stressing out about getting one.

PS4 or PS5? I had the game later 2017 when it was 30 digital, beat it, then got it when it was on sale in it's complete edition (only had base game digital) for 9.99 at gamestop like last year. (pretty sure that's when I got god of war too, maybe spider-man as well) Anyway so now I"m kind of waiting for the ps5 to replay the base game so I can get to the expansion and play that, since I'll be stuck in ng+ mode and having nto get through a lot of that (like I beat the game then was done) to be able to get to the expansion.

PS5 improvements and load times and stuff should help me replay it, but I don't plan on having a ps5 till like february to avoid scalper trash and stressing out about getting one.
Yeah it's a PS5 edition.

It shall come out in a while, so meanwhile I'm enjoying the first chapter once again I suppose.

Yeah it's a PS5 edition.

It shall come out in a while, so meanwhile I'm enjoying the first chapter once again I suppose.
Not sure if we're on the same wavelength, I'm wondering if you're playing horizon zero dawn on the ps5, not if you'll play forbidden west on the ps5, or there being a remaster or something. I'm wondering if you're using backwards compatibility to play horizon zero dawn or if you're on a ps4/ps4 pro/pc

Need for Speed Payback

This game is not exactly recent but it's one of the bests in the franchise which I have been in love with since my very childhood.

Doom 2016, got back after quitting years ago. (2017?)
I like it a tad more, but it's still not hitting me like a lot of other people, but I plan on beating it. I just beat Cyberdemon.

Beat it, I liked it a little more than when I first bought it, but still not exceptional, I only had 5 levels left or so (I think I was like halfway through), and it ended at around the time I'd wnat it to end, so it drags even though it's not long at all. It's just, kind of repetitive is all, suggest headphones and pumping up the jams.

Last edited:
Little Nightmares. It's super atmospheric, but apparently it's super short, and it's kind of repetitive so far. On the 3rd of 5 levels now, Kitchen.

Edit: Little Nightmares was solid, the last 2 chapters were a lot more actiony while the ones before were more puzzle-y and quiet atmospheric. Only like 2-3 hours though, I came in in a little over 3 hours myself. Apparently "collectibles" can change the story. Anyway a charming game.
Post automatically merged:

Tales of Zestiria

My favourite game in the series.
What makes that one better than say, Tales of the Abyss or something? I've not played any tales, I have Berseria on steam but haven't touched it. Like the anime for abyss though years back.

Last edited:
Star Wars: Squadrons

I honestly love the combat style of this game as well as its spectacular graphics. Also the Civil War plot is pretty enthusing too.