What Are You Currently Playing?

I mean shadowrun: hong kong. I'm going to wait for humble monthly in january to figure out if any of these are on that month before buying (I mean it's the 1st, and the steam sale goes to the 5th, soooo)

Sunset Overdrive
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Naruto SHippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Portal
Way of the Samurai 3
Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection (already have jedi academy and jedi knight 2: jedi outcast, so it's only 3.92 for the other older 3 games, want to play through all the good non flight star wars games after the mandalorian and star wars squadrons in vr)
Star Wars Republica Commando
Bastion
Agarast: Generations of War
Dragon Ball FighterZ - FighterZ Edition
Wolfenstein: The New Order
Disgaea 2 PC

and maybe some others. Will remove any if they're in humble choice in january, though not too likely, but just to avoid annoyance.

Umm, once I get sunset overdrive I plan on playing that, but I'm thjinking about playing something like Prey, Tokyo Dark, Call of Cthulhu, Soma, My Friend Pedro, Detention, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, The friends of Ringo Ishikawa, Yuppie Pscyho, Rebel Galaxy, Resi 4, Alien Isolation, or something like that in the meantime

N

Nibel

Hearts of Iron IV. I'm currently trying to invade United Kingdom as Germany. Netherlands already are my puppet.