What are your hobbies?

hmmm... I think it's weird to say this... but my hobbies are my work
:milaugh:

But for a starter, I used to enjoy doing AMVs for One Piece back in the miserable days of my life just to escape my environment and escape my previous career atmosphere

after changing my career, I now enjoy doing what I do, so basically I do not even treat my work as a "work/duty", rather I just love spending time in doing it...
Not weird at all bro. My hobby is hiking and I litterally do hiking for a living now.

Aside of that, I love to sing and play guitar.

Elaborating on my hobby of collecting pokemon cards, I basically try to purchase some booster packs of expansions sets and future sets that come out (usually 4 per year + bonus sets). Been trying to get it from all sets but some have been impossible to get due to decreasing numbers or outrageous prices ($1k+ for a base set booster pack). Been doing it since mid-late 2010 to present time, the only limitations that I have rn is how much i can spend and the current pandemic making purchases not as safe.

For the most part though, I collect (and buy) Pokemon cards mainly because of the aesthetics and how beautiful it is to look at and own these types of cards, like the image attached below (over the years Pokemon has introduced new rarities of cards such as ex, Lv.X, EX, GX, etc that has also implemented new styles of cards that no other competitors have, such as adding texture to cards to give it a higher quality feel)

On-topic:

- fantasy fiction writing. currently writing a OP fanfic.

- designing my house. I'm no architect but my ideas for my home are quite fun imo.

- training mainly for strength since i plan to be competent in MMA, secondarily for bodybuilding.

Skeptical about revealing that in the vicinity of skinny guys like TAC, but here it is anyway :

Remember, bodybuilding...And I stress this over and over, it takes pattern of a lot of things, but it mainly working for the pump and doing a lot repetions, it's not about one or two or three or four reps, it's about 8- 12 repetions, getting constant blood flow to the muscle, in order to get that round muscle look
How many sets a day do you recommend for one muscle type?

S

Shuyaku

On-topic:

- fantasy fiction writing. currently writing a OP fanfic.

- designing my house. I'm no architect but my ideas for my home are quite fun imo.

- training mainly for strength since i plan to be competent in MMA, secondarily for bodybuilding.

How many sets a day do you recommend for one muscle type?
3-4 should be good. Depends on how many days you workout as well. Ideally you’d be doing anywhere from 12 to 20 sets for each muscle group per week. So if you only train three times a week you’d probably be better off doing 4 sets per muscle group each workout.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Elaborating on my hobby of collecting pokemon cards, I basically try to purchase some booster packs of expansions sets and future sets that come out (usually 4 per year + bonus sets). Been trying to get it from all sets but some have been impossible to get due to decreasing numbers or outrageous prices ($1k+ for a base set booster pack). Been doing it since mid-late 2010 to present time, the only limitations that I have rn is how much i can spend and the current pandemic making purchases not as safe.

For the most part though, I collect (and buy) Pokemon cards mainly because of the aesthetics and how beautiful it is to look at and own these types of cards, like the image attached below (over the years Pokemon has introduced new rarities of cards such as ex, Lv.X, EX, GX, etc that has also implemented new styles of cards that no other competitors have, such as adding texture to cards to give it a higher quality feel)

as always the best pokemon are he first generation ones. This card is quite beautiful and original.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You should play more often. Football is amazing to be played and not just watched.
I'll return to it one day. I need to repair my stamina.

How is it that as a kid I could play with friends on the pitch for an almost the entire day and now I'm tired after a few hours of work.

Times are changing man:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

if it counts watching (NBA) and playing basketball lol (though if you meet me irl, all i care about is shooting the basketball so I rarely play pickup for that reason XD)

even in the pandemic, i even have a mini hoop installed to the top of my door that i shoot mini-hoops