General & Others What are your impressions about the Smiles ?

After many chapters hyping them as a major boost for the Beast Pirates, after seeing their users in action on Zou and on Wano and what kind of animal transformations they cayse and learning about their flaws and side effects with the Pleasures and the inhabitants of Ebisu Town what are your opinions on the artificial devil fruits called the Smiles ?

Do you think that they are worth the hype they received ? That they are a true power-up for the Beast Pirates ? Are they really worth eating ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
After many chapters hyping them as a major boost for the Beast Pirates, after seeing their users in action on Zou and on Wano and what kind of animal transformations they cayse and learning about their flaws and side effects with the Pleasures and the inhabitants of Ebisu Town what are your opinions on the artificial devil fruits called the Smiles ?

Do you think that they are worth the hype they received ? That they are a true power-up for the Beast Pirates ? Are they really worth eating ?
If i had the choice I would never eat one but if I had a 30.000 army even if one out of ten didn't develop powers it is worth it. The Smile users are great fooders and can even be great low tiers fighters.

Smile problems is obviously the pleasures : the one who ate the Smile but didn't have the powers those ones cannot swin anymore and they don't have powers so this is a weakness.

So if i had a 30.000 army : i would put 15.000 men to eat smiles : so 1500 would develop the powers and 13.500 would be pleasures. And the 15.000 other with no smiles to keep their ability to swim.

Last edited:
The designs are funny, probably make the user a bit stronger than what he was before.

However you have to be a moron to eat one of this. Better wait for a real df to come instead of this cheap version that will make you look weird af without a substantial power gain but with the inconvenient of losing your ability to swim.

But then again maybe they don't have the choice and are forced to eat them.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Stronger than your avarage fodders... but overall anon factor considering the fodders in our army are Samurai and minks who their fodder have at least some level of skills... specially the Mink tribe who. each one of them can use electro... so yeah.. overall nonfactor
This is what I came here to say; the drawbacks are myriad (more so than regular DFs) and the powers are unbelievably hit-or-miss, usually the latter...definitely puts them a cut above random fodder, but the cost is way steeper than what you gain.