Speculations What Black Maria is actually doing

she was suspicious from the start. There is a chance she works for some party that wants Kaido defeated or just doing it for her own good
i don't think she plays just for atmosphere for the readers

also this 2 panels are very suspicious also
1) they move as if they are buffed. + the panel of her playing and scabbards running stand together

2) also this lyrics

this might change the whole perspective of this fight. their sudden growth in strength might not be PIS, it might be thanks to her buff
This is not a damage control thread, this is a thread about possibility of something that has some good arguments for being true

Pretty sure its just atmosphere and not a power.

To have Black Maria be yet another double agent. Like Drake and Denjiro, and like Kanjuro, would start to get a little ridiculous.

What does that say about Kaido's crew if yet another F6 member betrays him? I already see Hawkins and Apoo doing it in the future, but they have merit as Supernova. This i just dont see.

She is actually singing a song because the girls asked her and she agrees to and it goes like this:
On a snowy night,
two how wish to be united..
but could never be together
..at last..
we meet
beneath the light of the moon..
their passion..run high
Post automatically merged:

she was suspicious from the start. There is a chance she works for some party that wants Kaido defeated or just doing it for her own good
i don't think she plays just for atmosphere for the readers

also this 2 panels are very suspicious also
1) they move as if they are buffed. + the panel of her playing and scabbards running stand together

2) also this lyrics

this might change the whole perspective of this fight. their sudden growth in strength might not be PIS, it might be thanks to her buff
This is not a damage control thread, this is a thread about possibility of something that has some good arguments for being true
This is what the official translation says for this pannel
"their passion..run high"

Tbh, this is a good theory and seems reasonable. But with all respect, I don't see it will be true.
Scabbards are at the pinnacle and represent samurais power and pride.
That's why I see Oda make them hurt Kaido here and there, to show us that the power of the samurais couldn't be underestimated.

If they performance vs Kaido really happen because of Black Maria's power, it would dehyping samurais strength.
It means that without the help of others, samurai isn't really a threat for big player like Yonko or Marine.

Pretty sure its just atmosphere and not a power.

To have Black Maria be yet another double agent. Like Drake and Denjiro, and like Kanjuro, would start to get a little ridiculous.

What does that say about Kaido's crew if yet another F6 member betrays him? I already see Hawkins and Apoo doing it in the future, but they have merit as Supernova. This i just dont see.
People betraying Kaido at this pivotal moment in the story kind of makes sense though because the way he goes about recruiting people. From what we've seen most of his crew don't willingly join him. He pretty much forces them to join by breaking their spirits. And now, for the first time in who knows how long (if ever) someone is invading Wano and challenging his position. If ever there was a time for people to see a means of which they can get out from under Kaido's thumb, this is it. Not saying Black Maria is going to do this, but I won't be surprised if a lot of the Beast Pirates start to defect, or flat out just run away.