Speculations What Black Maria is actually doing

G

Gorosei Informer

She might be the Stussy of Wano, I did get similar vibes from her and given what happened with Stussy too...She's also Kaido's equivalent to "Komurasaki" which makes me wonder if she is loyal to Kaido or not. I got the vibes that she isn't loyal and she might actually care for Momo and others based on some previous moments.

I wanted her to be a legit villain, an actual fight, but I doubt it at this point. I can only hope she will be relevant somehow at least, we didn't get as much of Stussy as I liked nor Smoothie especially for example. Don't even get me started on Compote.

Is Yamato heading in her direction atm? Could we get Yamato vs her potentially? I don't want Maria to become another potential ally for the cause, let her be working for another party at least if she's not gonna be loyal to Kaido.

I did wonder if she could be a possible BB crewmate/ally/the 10th captain or something. A spy of his for Wano but I'm not sure how plausible that is.

I have suspected all the Flying 6 will betray Kaido ultimately though. Probably Hawkins and Apoo. Since Drake is Sword, Kaido already had a traitor with him from the beginning.

What are CP0 doing right now too, they just disappeared after talking to Orochi? If Maria is CP0, maybe she could be the reason they've been so irrelevant suddenly?

I saw someone mention a theory of her being related to Hyogoro and a potential gigantification experiment but I don't know the theory myself and I'm skeptical.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If her age is right, she could be Yamato's mother.
Her song seems to be about the two individuals who have yet to meet.
However, even tho they wish to be united they are on the opposing sides in this war.
Their passions run high so they could never be together.

This may be about Kaido and Yamato.
A father and daughter wish to be united but they fight each other so they could never be together.
However, the part about them meeting at last, seems unfitting since they have been together all these years.
Now, if there is something true about the old 2009 leaks, this could be about Kaido and Zoro.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Her song seems to be about the two individuals who have yet to meet.
However, even tho they wish to be united they are on the opposing sides in this war.
Their passions run high so they could never be together.

This may be about Kaido and Yamato.
A father and daughter wish to be united but they fight each other so they could never be together.
However, the part about them meeting at last, seems unfitting since they have been together all these years.
Now, if there is something true about the old 2009 leaks, this could be about Kaido and Zoro.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

She protect the prostitute!
Sanji approve:stealthblack:

Black Maria so far is sooo suspicious, and she might take part like Hiyori to end Act 3.
Being mostly useless as of now, plus what our mate said above.
Post automatically merged:

How did you reach to that conclusion lol? Black Maria is 29 years old while Yamato is 28 years old, only one year apart.