Speculations What can Luffy do with Kizaru now? Give me the best alternatives.

What can Luffy do with Kizaru?

• Luffy decapitates Kizaru.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah, just clenching his fist a little harder made Kizaru already vomitting his organs out. Now imagine he maxes out the grip while using internal destruction.

Kizaru will turn to paste, we know that.
Then One Piece turns into a seinen. LOL However, Big Mom, Queen have already tried to strangle opponents before so I wouldn't doubt it, Queen for example destroyed Sanji's entire body.

Luffy just flexed his fingers a bit and Kizaru is spitting blood, unable to breathe, if Saturn doesn't do anything Luffy might accidentally kill him without air, since squeezing Kizaru damages his organs.

And in this situation, nik-chan?:sanmoji:Give me a convincing reason why Luffy-chan shouldn't use his other hand to beat up Kizaru.

All functional, even asking Sanji to piss in Kizaru's face is possible, I mean, Kizaru can't free himself.

Yeah, just clenching his fist a little harder made Kizaru already vomitting his organs out. Now imagine he maxes out the grip while using internal destruction.

Kizaru will turn to paste, we know that.
Realistically Luffy could do something similar to this

S

Sasaki Kojirō

To punch him he has to open his palm and Kizaru's gone. :kayneshrug:

None of it would actually work.
Assuming it would work =/= it would work.

Watch and learn. :goyea:
To punch him he has to open his palm and Kizaru's gone. :kayneshrug:
Niki-chin, aren't you seeing in the panels below that Luffy-chan's right arm is free? Or do you think Luffy not can keep Kizaru immobilized with his left hand and punch with the right? He is totally capable of that.:sanmoji:

We should open a serious debate on Kaido and G5 strenght compared to Prime Roger/Beard
And rescale Younko, Admirals and Commanders

Luffy still didn't reached his peak unbelievable

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Niki-chin, aren't you seeing in the panels below that Luffy-chan's right arm is free? Or do you think Luffy can keep Kizaru immobilized with his left hand and punch with the right? He is totally capable of that.:sanmoji:
That's what I meant, he has to open the hand to punch Kizaru otherwise he is punching his own hand.

Notice how Kizaru is treating being grabbed by Giant Luffy like it's a joke. Fairly confident Kizaru can escape his clutch without much issue if he's in a dire situation, he can prob get lasers off while in that situation or maybe even blind Luffy causing him to loosen his grip.

Doesn't look like a joke to me

S

Sasaki Kojirō

It's literally what I quoted. Over here he's startled (gets grabbed by a giant out of nowhere), next page he's treating it like a joke, so I doubt he's actually worried about being unable to get out.
Wow, what a joke, if Saturn doesn't do something soon to save Kizaru he's going to die without air or with his organs squeezed, Saturn-chan, head of the corporate slave, better hurry up.

He could make a new named attack "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Flick" and flick Kizarus head off, he could just grab Kizaru's head and break his neck, he could just crush Kizarus head or he could rip him in half, he could concentrate internal destruction haki into his fist and just break every single bone in Kizarus body etc etc. There's no shortage of the things Luffy could do to him, but for plot sakes Luffy will be nerfed and do something stupid again, like throwing him away or smashing him through buildings etc etc. Anything that does as little damage as possible so it'll off course be the most likely option of releasing him so he can beat him again :cheers: