What countries have you been to?

Bros turned it into a political thread πŸ˜‚ My observation about the USA being expensive, overcrowded and having horrible transport was strictly about traveling; I mostly compared the USA with Europe. In a broader context, USA is a much safer travel destination compared to many other parts of the world.
I hate Tejas so much. He's permad from the politics thread so he comes here to ruin the friendly and wholesome purpose of this thread.

Do you guys like to travel internationally?

If so, list the countries you've visited throughout your life. If any specific positive experiences come to mind, feel free to share them in this thread.
Countries Visited so far :
Poland
France
Swiss
Austria
Belgium
Greece
Qatar
UAE
Oman

Will Travel to Barcelona this Christmas.
Post automatically merged:

The bulk of those places were for vacay, but of course the ones in the middle east weren't. Beyond visiting those Middle Eastern countries for mostly military reasons, I kinda enjoyed it. Friendly people, gorgeous architecture, great food, welcomingb culture, some of those places weren't that bad.
Been to Qatar, UAE , Oman as well people are super friendly people i meet .

Last edited:

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Have fun. Be sure to hit as many good restaurants and street food joints as possible.
i plan to! none of my family members live in Taipei, and the trip is mostly to visit family again, but i hope i can go up there for a day to visit the pokemon center LOL

i plan to! none of my family members live in Taipei, and the trip is mostly to visit family again, but i hope i can go up there for a day to visit the pokemon center LOL
You guys have a pokemon center there??? That's awesome!

From what I know Taiwanese food is very similar to Chinese food so street food joints are bound to be....