What countries have you been to?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
You guys have a pokemon center there??? That's awesome!

From what I know Taiwanese food is very similar to Chinese food so street food joints are bound to be....

It does share much of the same roots since most citizens have Chinese ancestry, but Taiwanese food also has a lot of influences from Japanese food, and a lot of similarities to flavors in Okinawa.

There’s a street vendor in Kaohsiung that has bomb ass noodles, every time we go my mom has to go there. My favorite is street vendor papaya milk :yearight:

It does share much of the same roots since most citizens have Chinese ancestry, but Taiwanese food also has a lot of influences from Japanese food, and a lot of similarities to flavors in Okinawa.

There’s a street vendor in Kaohsiung that has bomb ass noodles, every time we go my mom has to go there. My favorite is street vendor papaya milk :yearight:
I'm going to regret this but make sure you take pictures of the food!

Born in Germany
Sweden
Denmark
Norway
Poland
Czechia
Slovakia
Austria
Switzerland
Italy
France
Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg
Hungary
Dominican Republic
Maldives
Jamaica
France
Portugal
Spain
Greece

From most on the list I did not see much off. Not that I care for it. I like my home.

US, Canada, Netherlands, India
Post automatically merged:

America by birth and *gulp* Israel by “birthright” are the only official countries
I want to do “birthright”, but I hope I’m not somehow blacklisted due to all the spicy criticism I’ve posted about Israel online.

I’m not a real activist or anything and I mostly post on anonymous accounts so I feel like I’ll be fine tho.