What do you do IRL? (career/school/passion)

I

Indigo

Got an Electronics Technician degree alongside high school

Then i got a Computer Science degree from a Federal University

now i'm half way through getting an Accounting degree too

worked for a while as a Frontend Developer, but now i'm studying to try and pass an exam to get a federal job in a federal institution (preferably in an University)

I'm also thinking of getting a Master's in either Accouting or Computer Science when i'm done with that second degree

Hacker/Artist. I went to Uni for Cyber Security to turn my hobby into something. But didn't get the degree due to some issues with a former friend and our fights turning into expulsion.

Despite that I still applied to my dream jobs attempting and finally got an interview back with the NSA and a CJO. Did the form, went through the security process, went to Maryland and took the polygraph and all that fun stuff in 2021. Came home, sent paperwork they asked for. Got an email from recruiter saying I was discontinued Oct2021, no reason given. Filled out paperwork to figure out reason since they said I could reapply in a year (this October was the end of that year) but I'm still waiting for a letter in the mail to find out what the reasons were to even know if it's worth reapplying and what to fix/change.

...So atm no job, just living on computer for now, art in my bored times.

Don't push for your dreams kids, they can end in disappointment and failure and leave you bitter at hearing about everyone around you's success.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
Worked as a bartender for a few years, that was my first real job. Now I'm abt to complete my master's degree in marketing.

Music's my biggest passion. I started w/ the piano when I was 8 cause we had one at home and I started playin guitar at 11. I was also in a band in high school. Now it's gettin harder to find the time to play music, unfortunately. I also love travelin, but it's a much pricier hobby lol.