General & Others What do you want to change in One Piece?

1. We need more bishonens like Cavendish, no more ugly men like Saint Charloss, Pound, or Spandam.
2. We need more women getting into brutal fights with anyone, be it men, other women or monsters.
3. No more good male characters going easy on women.
I can only agree with those. The rest are pure garbage.

I would remove robin from the manga, she is a disgusting and completely useless character. Luffy could read the poneglyphs with the help of Sukiyaki or Vegapunk, or with the help of the ability to hear the voices of things

I'd remove Zoro to start with, he has absolutely zero depth as a character and he's not even the best at his sole role in the crew lol, he's basically just fan service for the edgy fans to find something to relate to.

After the appearance of the custodes women, I hate this fucking agenda. It's a good thing that Oda is from Japan and there's not this shit with a bunch of inappropriately strong women there yet. Warhammer will soon become another garbage femo universe, like star wars, it feels like in the West they are trying to kill the masculinity in men. It's a good thing there's not a lot of this shit in the manga.
If you love Sanji cuckold, cut off your dick

I usuall don’t reply too often here, but this is enough. If you want to see your childlike anime girls with big boobs too be beaten by Bellamy or whoever MMA fighter like figure then die