Controversial What if Akainu had gone to Wano instead of Greenbull?

would the result be different?

• Yeah Papazuki would DESTROY!!

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Nah Papazuki couldn't stand that much pressure!

Votes: 31 55.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
S

Sasaki Kojirō

:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::lulz:

The man shook just knowing that Yamato was Kaido's daughter.

His papazuki is fighting off some exhausted and injured Whitebeard commanders and he can't defeat anyone even though he gets help from all the elite marines and Kizaru and Aokiji for support... Also let's not forget that Whitebeard's division commanders were focusing on fodder instead of Akainu in this fight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks walked into Marine Headquarters, cockblocked Akainu and challenged them all. Fleet Admiral Sengoku said he will personally take responsibility for ending the war on Shanks' terms and handing over Whitebeard's and Ace' bodies.

But like you said, if Akainu killed everyone in Wano including Luffy, Shanks would get angry and fight Akainu!
Yes, he would've killed everyone and then he'd have found the One Piece within one week and became the pirate king.
Then the manga would be over in half a year and Oda would be out of work.

He’s killing like three scabbards, Luffy & co would step in, rhp would probably intervene at some point. I don’t see him retreating from anyone he probably fights to the death even heavily outnumbered

He'd raw dog his way through the scabbards with ease, the beast pirates wouldn't even try to stop him but Sakazuki's aboslute justice will still cook them

Luffy will jump the frame straight away because he knows the most besides Jinbei how lethal Sakazuki would be, Hell I can see Jinbei and Luffy trying to jump Akainu and stalling him

Luffy either makes it before or after the scabbards are down on the ground with lava flowing on their body and condition being unconscious

Now here's the thing about shanks, his CoC would probably warn Akainu but that wouldn't stop him and I have a hard believing that the red hair pirates will show up in front of Luffy

Akainu is deadly as hell, the best bet the SH (Jinebi, Sanji, Zoro, Luffy) can do in that scenario would be to try and drive Akainu away as his AoE is also very potent, and they'd need the amount of Haki to do so
however I don't believe Sakazuki would be too blood lusted to where he's accepting a difficult match-up

So the SH would probably drive Sakazuki away before they all get gassed, Akainu is on the caliber of Kaido, Whitebeard, Shanks

the thing about this is as that Akainu isn't greenbull and the scabbards would be made easy work, Luffy and the gang was already observing Greenbull vs Scabbards/Yamato

with Akainu I have no doubts they'd jump in as soon as possible, especially Luffy and Jinbei

What if this was 2 Piece? Akainu isn't the type of character that a writer sets up to be embarrassed.
Oda could if Luffy gets strong enough, which might even be now considering how easy it was for him to obliterate Kaido once he awakened his DF.

People always want the best kind of scenerios for their favorite characters, but there’s also a touch of reality that you have to consider.

If Luffy TRULY is strong enough to take down Akainu now, then the fight probably wouldn’t last long if he immediately used Gear 5. 10 Chapters at most providing they didn’t have off-screen moments/focus mostly on other characters.

-I know that Akainu has always been reluctant to invade Wano, but what if Akainu decides to go to Wano instead of Greenbull?
Would the outcome be different?
Would Luffy and the others join the Scabbards in fighting Sakazuki?
Would Shanks make him back off or would he stick to his decision?
Would anyone die?​
He either leaves or gets wrecked all three admirals wouldn’t be a threat in that situation.

He wouldn't charge head-on like Bull-kun instead he would've activate Mt. Fuji and kill everyone :steef:
Interesting. I'm not sure if you are joking here or not, but this part about Akainu not charging head-on actually sounds reasonable.

If you recall, back in Marineford it was Akainu working to turn Squardo against Whitebeard. I also get the sense that his taunts on Ace were not exactly his personal feelings but more of a trollish ploy to see if he could provoke Ace into a foolish and reckless decision.

I think he is quite the tactician, so any maneuver by Akainu on Wano would have been unpredictable.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hmm, this is a very complex and intriguing question…I don’t know if I can make a quick decision, I wish I had more time to think on it before-

Oh, whew!! See y’all in four years, I’ll definitely have an answer by then!! :risicheck::hapnoel:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hmm, this is a very complex and intriguing question…I don’t know if I can make a quick decision, I wish I had more time to think on it before-

Oh, whew!! See y’all in four years, I’ll definitely have an answer by then!! :risicheck::hapnoel:
Man took arc length tax into account and played it perfectly. Things will change by then:myman:

I don't think akainu would have gone to wano but if he had it would be very similar to greenbull's with the exception of him shaking from Shank's COC. Also it depends on oda whether he would have other scabbards dead or not but I doubt it.

If Luffy wants to take revenge then akainu would have lost as shanks would also join the fight

My personal opinion here is that this wou
I don't think akainu would have gone to wano but if he had it would be very similar to greenbull's with the exception of him shaking from Shank's COC. Also it depends on oda whether he would have other scabbards dead or not but I doubt it.

If Luffy wants to take revenge then akainu would have lost as shanks would also join the fight

I agree, I don't see Akainu rushing in as possible, even though the question of what would happen is interesting. With the kind of characterization he has demonstrated, I am assuming he would have calculated that the risk that he might end up fighting The Straw Hat Pirates, the Heart Pirates and the Kidd Pirates simultaneously would be too high, and I don't personally believe that Akainu has the same blinding egotism that Green Bull does, hence his telling Green Bull not to be reckless.