Future Events What if Elbaf’s main villain is actually...

Rocks as the main villain of Elbaf Arc ?

• Total voters
Yeah. Elbaf would probably only tell about history and shit just like Zou. Still hoping for Loki to be real deal villian though
at this point I really have doubt if we even gonna stay there for long

not cause of I'm on Team RED GOD ... but I do hope Shanks base be on Elbaf (or the fight happen there for a reason)

this place seem far too cool for be just a 15 long chapter with nothing storywise about it ...

I'm not sure about Elbaf being a minor arc like Zou. Oda has been foreshadowing this arc for a very long time and he usually does this for the islands in which major events take place (like Wano). Besides, Elbaf is the strongest country in the world so it would be a shame if nothing important happened in this island.

I don't know why so many people believe Rocks is really dead despite Oda's revelations clearly indicating the opposite. " I'll introduce one of the legends which lurks in One Piece world. The greatest enemy ever for Straw Hats will hinder their way. Perhaps it will be something related to Whitebeard."

- character that was yet to be introduced at the time of this revelation
- legendary character
- this legend is lurking which probably means nobody knows he's alive
- he'll be the greatest enemy ever for the SHs
- he's related to Whitebeard

Who else coud it be ? Who fits this description apart from Rocks ? If he's a future main villain, we can even begin to speculate about some future fights :

- Luffy vs Rocks
- Zoro vs Silver Axe
- Sanji vs Ochoku

The other opponents could be unknown pirates from Rocks' crew or some powerful Giants (maybe Loki is one of them). Maybe Rocks allied with the King of Elbaf, who protects him and makes sure nobody can find out he's alive (which would be an easy task for the King of the strongest country in the world).
You could be right, and it could totally happen. Sengoku talks about Rocks like it will be persistent threat in the future. If Wano solves the Kaido/BM problem and thats it, then it kind of feels like the issue was blown out of proportion.

We'll see how oda addresses it.

H

Homelander

I do think Elbaf will be final island straw hat will land before they set to Laughtale .

The finale enemy on elbaf will be Im and his cronies . Luffy cannot alone win this war against WG he needs Giants alliance to take them down .

imo the villain of elbaf will be blackbeard. Blackbeard will capture linlin and deliver her to the giants in order to forge an alliance with the king of elbaf.

imo Elbaf will be like wano 2.0 where you have Luffy, Shanks, and big mom vs Blackbeard, elbaf, and Eustass Kidd.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For the most time, I thought that Elbaf is straight-up Shank's territory but Lola's failed marriage with Loki pushes me away from this theory. It depends on when Lola and Loki supposed marriage happen. If it was way before Shanks was a Yonko then it's good and I would still pick Elbaf as Shank's current territory.

For the most time, I thought that Elbaf is straight-up Shank's territory but Lola's failed marriage with Loki pushes me away from this theory. It depends on when Lola and Loki supposed marriage happen. If it was way before Shanks was a Yonko then it's good and I would still pick Elbaf as Shank's current territory.
It could still be his territory possibly. Tbh, I think all 4 Yonko have a tie to Rocks in some way:

- Kaido/BM obviously do.
- Blackbeard or Shanks are "possibly" Rock's Son or some relation to God Valley.

If Blackbeard is his son, due to their similar ideologies and BB naming his ship after Xebec, Shanks may have been a God Valley inhabitant or some sort of relation to the Tenryuubito. It's implied that Shanks at least has been with Roger since he was born (Roger's whole "it's been a long time since I've held a baby") and Shanks being the exact age when the God Valley incident happened. BB being a year older supports him being his son as it could mean Rock's abandoned him the prior year, and why Whitebeard found him as an orphan.

Basically I can still see Elbaf being an entirely Rock's centric arc with all 4 Yonko if it panned out this way, however this would imply BM/Kaido survive Wano undefeated and someone like Yamato is the villain for Luffy instead this arc.

Who knows at this point, but I'd love all 4 Yonko to clash over something.