Current Events What if Luffy had run into Blackbeard instead?

Does current Luffy kill Blackbeard?

• Total voters
Reborn makes a good point actually

Every Strawhat without haki automatically loses to Doc Q

Usopp can't snipe Van Augur if he's constantly teleporting

Stronger has a mythical zoan so he may actually be a threat

Burgess can casually throw mountains which only 3(?) of the Strawhats can deal with

Hmmm
Good thing Sanji just zips on over and cleans up the fodder which includes Doc Q. Now tell me who will stop him? Nobody even has the feats to perceive him

And Augur can’t land a hit on any of the girls with Sanji in hyper induced CoO mode from the threat of a woman being sniped, Zeus is literally untouchable and can one shot with the attack Nami used on Big Mom, and Future Sight from Luffy as a heads up to deal with him

Stronger is fodder just look at him

Burgess is bullied by Jinbe or killed instantaneously by Zoro. The end

Sengoku was matching them just fine. Garp was matching up to them off screen. So were the Admirals.

Luffy’s barrier haki can eat them. It held up to Thunder Bagua and Blast Breath. And he can always dodge
Advanced coa and coc can match it.Roger didn't have a fruit and was equal to primebeard.

I was undecided but not anymore, BB is close to his prime and I think he is already superior to luffy, but he has only half of his crew there and without shiryu and aokiji it will cost him

luffy and co will demolish the BB pirates mercilessly, recover coby and then destroy aokiji when they find out they have her

Blackbeard sinks the jobhats to the bottoms of the sea.
Law could only escape because they're on a submarine and Law can teleport the crew.

BB's objective is the road, how does he get them after sinking the SH if they are all fruit users

that will not happen, it will be denied before you can try

They lose this, BB lucked out again or did he? :lawbepo:
Anywas he had a 2/3 chance of winning with what he brought. Though even with Kid, he’d have more trouble because Killer can handle BB’s commanders too.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Current Luffy is likely not beating Blackbeard. Dealing with yami + gura is a different beast, one fruit turns off your abilities the other overpowers anything Luffy has. There isn't a single point in this manga where Luffy is > Teach.

The issue is Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei.