Current Events What if Luffy had run into Blackbeard instead?

Does current Luffy kill Blackbeard?

• Total voters
Actually, it is the opposite, Luffy is Blackbeards worst nightmare.

Non Skypliting Adv CoC base Luffy was keeping up with hybrid kaido in chapter 1010 and 1011.

Then Luffy went though 2 Adv CoC Hako blooms

First Adv CoC Haki bloom was chapter 1026 Skyplit.

Second Adv CoC Haki bloom was in chapter 1044, when he Awakener his devil fruit and his haki surpassed Kaido's.

Luffy is a monster CqC Fighter, and Has Future Sight, Adv CoC and Adv CoA Barrier + Internal Destruction haki.

Meaning everytime blackbeard gets close, he take internal destrucrtion attacks.

Keep in mind that BLACKBEARD GETS 2 TIME THE DAMAGE THAN REGULAR PEOPLE DUE TO HIS FRUIT.

Future Sight lets Luffy know what Blackbeard will do before he does it.
reality will hit hard when that fight eventually starts

:luffywat:
I don’t care what anyone thinks of me but I believe that Luffy would’ve trashed Blackbeard right then and there. Alot of people dismiss Luffy’s accomplishment and saying Kaido was entry level bla bla bla and power creep bs.

I mean he’s definitely beating Law, but as Wano clearly showcased: Luffy is a step ahead of Law and Kid. It took two of them to beat someone far weaker than Kaido and they leaderly cheerled for Luffy.

Law will be a high diff fight for Teech, he isn’t neg diff’ing him the same way he did an unaware Hancock.

If Blackbeard pulled what he did on Luffy, we are getting a bloodlusted Monster Quintet. Luffy fucking hates Blackbeard (its in sight fr) and once Robin spills all the tea she’s been keeping from him, Luffy will be even more pissed and he’ll know the immediate danger Teach poses to him and his friends with Devil Fruits along with Robin’s knowledge and he’s not letting her get away EVER AGAIN!! BRUTAL NO-NONSENSE LUFFY IS BACK, SCREW ALL THAT GOOFY LOONEY TUNE CARTOON CRAP ITS THIS ENERGY THE WHOLE FIGHT:

Nowadays he’s having a blast fighting his opponents, goofing off, laughing it up, befriending them and making promises ha…

Last time we seen this version of Luffy was in Dressrosa where he was relentlessly on Doflamingo’s ass the entire fight, especially when G4 turned it from a fight to straight up violation on helpless Doffy bravely clinging on to dear life
:blush::catsweat:
Wano teased us with it at the start when he saw the state Kaido put Wano in firsthand and when he thought his crew died:

Eyes of a beast… Was so hyped when both he and Kid vowed to get Kaido outloud at the same time then noticing each other, I feel bad for people who didn’t see that in the anime as their first introduction into Act 1. But unfortunately we got summer camp super sumo slam instead of an Impel Down 2.0 where Kaido actually has spirit breaking torture wardened by actual competent menacing threats Luffy would demolish while leveling up to beat a yonko reknown as the King of Beasts and unbeatable for vengeance and to save Wano, have Luffy feel the stakes unlike what Frauda gave us and he said the Raid would make Marineford look like child’s play in comparison. Marineford is the most brutal tense arc still. Back then top tiers felt intense and didn’t play either, Akainu is legit scarier than any character when he’s pursuing someone.
:catcry:

He’s not letting anyone die. And not just him: Zoro and Jimbei are crazy about Luffy and have unquestionable loyalty and faith in Luffy, they’re dropping bodies the instant any of those degenerates think about touching Luffy. Sanji equally so when it comes to the girls

I can perfectly envision Zoro just bisecting Burgess and whatever petty mountain he’s picked up assuming the battle even makes it to land lmao, Jinbe drowns them. Sanji just seemingly teleporting behind Van Augur and breaking his neck with an Ifrit Jambe kick the second he tries to take aim. Robin just snaps the ugly Pegasus’ wings and it’s a wrap.
Neckbeard isn’t ready for Luffy right now. That coward is right to keep gathering Devil Fruits, looking for a third and maybe then that loser will feel secure. Luffy sees the quake coming from a mile away with FS then that’s when Jinbe and Sanji deploy to start dismantling the ship and the fodder as the true king pulls up to put the fear in Teach like Whitebeard did. It will be the day he sees Joyboy frown as he mercilessly sends him to hell with Kaido finishing what Ace and Pops couldn’t

Not that he would need his fruit since his haki alone is on a greater mastery than Teach’s fruits. When all is said and done, Luffy could be sending his #2 to cut down stray Blackbeard Rats like Shiryu. Handicapped Kaido >>> Neckbeard.

Anyways that’s just my opinion on what I think would happen. What do you think would go down?
i dont think his ready to face blackbeard aswell as Law

He will get beat up, four Blackbeard crew against the entire straw hats without Yamato, he will be defeated and run away right now, and it looks Blackbeard will get a third devil fruit to power up to be superior to Luffy

Robin probably solos Auger and Doc Q, a decisive neck snap for both. Both her and Sanji just reminded everyone they don’t play. And Neckbeard Pirates don’t have Lunarian Cyborg durability

I already had a thread about that but mods moved to battledome area.

Right now Teach is only stronger than Buggy and Luffy is the strongest Yonko.

There is a reason why BB get stopped by the weakest captain trio crew from the supernova and not from luffy and sanjis group. If sanji would sense pudding on that ship you can ask x drake or big mom what would happen to aokiji

Full SHs against Teach, Burgess, Auger and Doc Q?
SHs would have devasteted them.

Law will lose or be forced to retreat after a really tough fight, this means that Law is enough for Teach. Luffy would be enough too.
The real factor are the crews: Burgess, Auger and Q can't do shit against SHs. Hell, I'd argue that Killer can take on all 3 by himself, let alone Zoro AND Sanji.

Only reason Law won't win is cause his crew can't catch up.