Current Events What if the Gorosei are like Pain

Maybe they get their Yokai powers from a special ritual where they have to drink Imu's blood like the Sternritter did with Yhwach. Would explain why they're all connected.

Well, the Pain Paths weren't indestructible, the bodies could be broken beyond restitution. Saturn's "healing factor" is still a mystery, it may be something unique about him. Their connection with Imu may be sound though.

They're individuals, they have shown free will and they are capable of emotion like being visibly shaken they had to nuke Ohara, plus lamenting the Vegapunk situation and questioning Imu's decision to nuke Lulusia before bowing down.

Saturn even considered sparing Bonney during his conversation with Doberman in the ship, before deciding she was too problematic to let go when she stabbed him and showed her knowledge of Kuma's memories.

They're just very loyal to their duty to keep the status quo and obey their liege Imu at the end of the day.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
They are free individuals, definitely not a pain model, what I have in mind is similar to god giving each of his angels some type of power, and he can take it away or leave it at will
most likely

i bet the teleportation comes from Imu.

though i'm not sure if the telepathy does. Imu used a den den mushi to communicate with them, so maybe that's a power than comes from one of the 5 gorosei's devil fruits