Questions & Mysteries What is Imu's gender?

Imu gender?

• Male👦

• Female👩

• Neither👽

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll put my coins on that one who straight up yolo'd a yonko and made shit his pants for a moment.

If the seraphim are all perma flame on, so far the only tool capable of harming them anyway would be adv CoC. So they lose against all of those users. From there I think until YC3 level they'd be tricky and smart enough to immobilize them and avoid having to actually beat them.
Everything below is doomed.

I'll put my coins on that one who straight up yolo'd a yonko and made shit his pants for a moment.

If the seraphim are all perma flame on, so far the only tool capable of harming them anyway would be adv CoC. So they lose against all of those users. From there I think until YC3 level they'd be tricky and smart enough to immobilize them and avoid having to actually beat them.
Everything below is doomed.
Personally, I think any of them could’ve replicated that feat

They literally all have identical durability. I also believe a hotter flame could also possibly bypass Lunarisn durability and no, its not confirmed Acoc can harm Lunarian durability

Zoro defeated King in speed mode

Personally, I think any of them could’ve replicated that feat

They literally all have identical durability
Yes, all of them should be able to do so. Also, even if one genetic material produces better outcome than other, a good developer would implement those elements in all of the subjects. Scientifically viewed, they all should be equally powerful - basically the maximum of what VP could get out of the starting material. Let's see how that develops. I don't expect Oda to go this way, there'll be a hierarchy since it's typical Shonen stuff.

I also believe a hotter flame could also possibly bypass Lunarisn durability
Hard evidence > 'Believe', 'could also'
No it can't unless proven otherwise. Sanji will have to pull this one though. I hope Oda lets him.

no, its not confirmed Acoc can harm Lunarian durability

Zoro defeated King in speed mode
Said hard evidence:

King is in flame Mode. King blocks zoro's attacks. Attacks that supposedly are zero effective against flame on mode. The topic is addressed directly on panel, King gives no answer other than looking afraid.
Same king pre adv CoC zoro

Not enough for you to verify?

How did we get from Imu to King? not that I mind, go on, ha ha.

At first I thought Imu was male. But then last summer we had a silhuette drawing competition on our website, and when I tried to draw him, no matter what I tried he came out as female. In recent chapters when we can see s/he has either long hair or some sort of headkerchief it looks even more feminine. The way she behaves is masculine. But that's probably because of her position.