Powers & Abilities What is the white lightning of Ifrit Jambe ?

What is it

• Total voters
"Armament Haki i developed to the Exoskeleton", isn't that kinda odd? He needed to develop CoA specifically for Exoskeleton in 6 chapters? Sanji knows CoA already, what did made it so different this time? Did the Exoskeleton completely changed how he used to coat his leg with CoA?
:quest::quest::quest:

Soon Sanji will realize this was CoC this whole time, that white lightning is being overshadowed by his flames, he is developing it slowly. That will be the next step for improving his flames even more until EoS

:finally::finally::finally:
Otherwise, that lightining is there solely because his flames got much much hotter, pure aesthetic :myman:

I think it's just a different visual design to show that Sanji's leg flames are much hotter and more powerful.

If Oda is using scientific logic, then Sanji's leg is so hot he's converting the air molecules into ions, allowing Sanji to conduct electricity and produce lightning. This phenomenon that is seen in a volcanic eruption.

There is no SFX for crackling or sparkling electricity, and I doubt Oda would add electricity on top of Sanji's kicks when he made a point of tthe powerup being a pure heat upgrade. Fire is sort of Sanji's theme.
It's probably just an aesthetic choice to represent the attack is much stronger now, doesn't need to be some scientific explanation to it.

Th
Just a comment i made recently

Sanji said this last chapter

Then

Sanji developed an even stronger CoA in the middle of the fight, but dont fool youself, thats actually just what Sanji thinks it is..

It's clear as day that he felt something else different with his CoA coating, he thinks he suddenly developed something new exclusively for the Exoskeleton in a span of 6 chapters, but thats not simply CoA
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Editor's note chapter 1031

Then Oda draws Ifrit Leg with white CoC sparks so it wouldn't be that obvious for us, it would overshadow Zoro's CoC after 1033
:suresure::suresure:

What Oda did drawed:

What he actually wanted to draw:

Confirmed Ifrit Leg is Devil Leg + CoC, he is just developing it
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
The amount of copium used is too much
@nik87 need new rations
Copium stocks are near depletion