Powers & Abilities What is the white lightning of Ifrit Jambe ?

What is it

• Total voters
Its lightning he got niji powers now.
If that was electricity there would be a ''bzzt'' or ''zapp'' or whatever sound effect, but there is none. So i don't think it's electricity.
Or it can also be nothing but a meaningless visual choice such as when he used DJ against judge and it was star shaped for no damn reason
That wasn't a meaningless visual choice, Sanji increased heat with the hatred he had towards Judge, increasing the heat of his DJ to the point it changed form and was ''star shaped''.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If that was electricity there would be a ''bzzt'' or ''zapp'' or whatever sound effect, but there is none. So i don't think it's electricity.

That wasn't a meaningless visual choice, Sanji increased heat with the hatred he had towards Judge, increasing the heat of his DJ to the point it changed form and was ''star shaped''.
Its drawn the same way as nijis lightning. You all just need to headcanon plasma in there because you didnt get your rainbow colored fire you wanted.
So you try to make it into something else.

Its drawn the same way as nijis lightning. You all just need to headcanon plasma in there because you didnt get your rainbow colored fire you wanted.
So you try to make it into something else.
Was i talking about Plasma? Stop being a salty ass...i am trying to have a normal conversation with you here...

So what, that it looks like it? When 2 Haki user clash they also have white lightning effects, doesn't mean it's electricity. And like i said, there is no sfx for electricity only for fire.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Was i talking about Plasma? Stop being a salty ass...i am trying to have a normal conversation with you here...

So what, that it looks like it? When 2 Haki user clash they also have white lightning effects, doesn't mean it's electricity. And like i said, there is no sfx for electricity only for fire.
When they clash they have black lightning effects like luffy and ulti did.
Or Zoro and King.
And everyone is talking about plasma now its the new meme plasma sanji.