Powers & Abilities What is the white lightning of Ifrit Jambe ?

What is it

• Total voters
If I apply the real world to this then yeah I would say his foot is so hot it’s sparking w plasma but at the same time it could just be a visual effect to show a much hotter, much stronger jambe. Like someone said earlier, this is his super saiyan 2.
You pretty much said the same thing in your first and second take : more heat = plasma, then you said more heat = lightning visual effect (which is plasma)

those are all old instances maybe when oda was deciding what to do with haki? I dunno.
Guess Oda is stil deciding?

Besides all the other sanji fans are calling it fucking plasma even chrono so don't blame me:kayneshrug:
I don't know whats so hard to understand? I am not Chrono, i am not somebody else - i didn't say anything about Plasma, so i don't give a shit what somebody else said. You are acting like a child right now.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Guess Oda is stil deciding?

I don't know whats so hard to understand? I am not Chrono, i am not somebody else - i didn't say anything about Plasma, so i don't give a shit what somebody else said. You are acting like a child right now.
that one is not a good example the black lightning is still there the white part is clearly just kaido moving fast

that one is not a good example the black lightning is still there the white part is clearly just kaido moving fast
How is that a bad example? The white lightning is there, isn't it? Never was speed visualized with white lightning - unless you have lightning abilities like Enel. Kaidou used Thunder Bagua multiple times and there was no white lightning. It clearly has something to do with Haki. You are forcely trying to find excusses. First you say the 3 example are non valid ''because they are older'' and now say this latest example is bad, because ''black lightning is there'' and you make the conclusion it's just speed, even tho it wasn't drawn before when Kaidou used Thunder Bagua.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How is that a bad example? The white lightning is there, isn't it? Never was speed visualized with white lightning - unless you have lightning abilities like Enel. Kaidou used Thunder Bagua multiple times and there was no white lightning. It clearly has something to do with Haki. You are forcely trying to find excusses. First you say the 3 example are non valid ''because they are older'' and now say this latest example is bad, because ''black lightning is there'' and you make the conclusion it's just speed, even tho it wasn't drawn before when Kaidou used Thunder Bagua.
Speed was visualized in white lighrning when niji did it