Anime & Manga What is with the recent Zoro downplay from Luffybros?

Which fanbase is more insecure of Zoro?

• Total voters
I mean I get the never ending insecurities from Sanji fans..if I was a fan of this "guy" I'd be insecure too

But Luffy fan boys seem just as shook from Zoro simply staying behind with Luffy..

What is that nervousness I don't understand..why are they so obsessed with Zoro? To the point where they talk more about Zoro than Luffy.

Why is Zoro so much more relevant than the main character?
If Luffy is really so much stronger than Zoro, like you guys say, why do you guys have to constantly talk about Zoro lmao? Are you sure Luffy is stronger lol?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

@Elder Lee Hung
@Franosuke
@SakazOuki
@Sasaki Kojirō
@MonsterKaido
@comrade

Etc

You're just paranoid Shishio

At the end of the day, Luffybros understand that Zori's just an underling, a footsoldier that follows Luffy's orders obediently, they have no reason to be insecure about him

Yet somehow they are so insecure they can't talk about him.

Insecurity has been around since whiskey peak and even Joy Boys sperm couldn't cure that Insecurity..I wonder why

Just accept it..Luffy is weaker than his underling..that's the most healthy option as acceptance of truth

next to

Def. following in order or importance.

"next to buying a whole new wardrobe, nothing lifts the spirits quite like a new hairdo!"

Still means the same thing.

Lets see what the new data book says then

Pretty weird if randomly after every data book for years saying Luffy = Zoro this one would randomly say Luffy > Zoro

At least it still singles out Luffy and Zoro..I think what it is really saying is that besides Luffy Zoro is above everyone else in the crew

Which would be consistent with every other databook
Post automatically merged:

You're just paranoid Shishio

At the end of the day, Luffybros understand that Zori's just an underling, a footsoldier that follows Luffy's orders obediently, they have no reason to be insecure about him
Btw where is this "obedient" bullshit coming from?

Zoro has told Luffy to eat shit like 10 times in manga and Luffy has eaten shit in every single one of those times.

Only times Zoro agrees with Luffy is when Zoro has no reason to disagree with him.