Current Events What is your take on Oda having Luffy Sky splitting with Kaido?

it become a Fodder feat
Never expected to oda make skysplit this early luffy not even 1v1 Kaido

Its literally saying no need to equal, no need AP to split the sky, its just fodder coc clash that Not even strong enough to KO kinemon, 1HP Zoro, Law etc

Pathetic,
Btw Spliting sky doesnt make you yonko level or rooftop zoro level

When luffy made kaido huffing puffing and trembling we can say he come close to zoro level

Spliting sky is Empty Bullshit

it become a Fodder feat

Its literally saying no need to equal, no need AP to split the sky, its just fodder coc clash that Not even strong enough to KO kinemon, 1HP Zoro, Law etc

Pathetic,

When luffy made kaido huffing puffing and trembling we can say he come close to zoro level

Yes yes it's a fodder feat when not done by the character you suck off

that's usually a casual feat among the great pirates, it's a greeting ritual between equals, separated from physical strength and devil fruit powers.
people can't adjust the power of their haki (without enma anyway), so the sky splitting feat means that luffy's CoC is strong enough to make that kind of of impact, which also means that luffy's CoC is equal to kaido's in power.

still doesn't even come close to roger vs prime whitebeard tho, so there's still room for luffy to grow. but it's kinda disappointing that kaido, big mom and shanks peaked at that level, no wonder why sick whitebeard was still on top.

Just like those butthurt Zoro haters who never gave him any credit this entire arc it goes both ways.
Always appreciated Zoro for what he did. Just talking about Zorotards, are you one of them?
Definition of Zorotard: Zoro > Luffy. Zoro can go toe to toe against Kaido. Zoro > Shanks, etc.
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

It just proves one piece is being rushed now. I think a sky splitting moment needed time to occur. Chapter 1500 minimum.
It just means more bullshit power creep is incoming. I would love to say that OP is ending and that is why it is rushed, but tbh it is not.

Last edited:
I don't see much of a parallel bar than with Roger, decidedly not Ryuma or someone else I guess, but that's as obvious as it looks.

I think it was handled rather ok though I would have preferred if the clash happened while Luffy stood in G4 but I can see why Oda chose this way, in that Blackbeard will "suck" him of his DF powers and the CoC clash will likely still occur.

it become a Fodder feat

Pathetic,

This.