Future Events What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

What is Zoro going to do in Wano?

• Fight Big Mom but he won't fight Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defeat King and Queen in a 2 vs 2 (fighting alongside Sanji) and wound Kaido

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I want Zoro to have his own true 1v1 fight (either against Queen or King) and then help Luffy and others against Kaido and Big Mom:kayneshrug:
i honestly don’t know but i just hope oda will do something with him that makes zoro fans happy and satisfied
They want Zoro to beat Kaido and Big Mom at the same time in this arc:myman:And then they also want EOS Zoro to solo the whole OP verse:steef:
Everything is possible. Only zoro vs king wont happen . King is sanji main fight in wano .
:hihihi:
I know it's late to say this but thanks for all the likes that you had been giving me. I'm very grateful for that :cheers:

It was never outwardly promised but out of all the arcs youd expect wano to be "Zoros arc". And tbh he has been the most highlighted strawhat outside of luffy.

Along with having the most wano county centered plots. Like with yasu, hiyori, the bridge fox, orochi hatred, clashing with a samurai and some sword lore

I still want and expect more tho
Like for example things i would love to see
  • Zoro to defeat orochi and get the credit
  • His connection to his likely heritage from wano to be fleshed out. With him likely being related to ryuma
  • Get niidai and learn more sword stuff
  • Maybe maybe maybe blacken wado
  • Tashigi to show up
  • To fight a strong samurai hopefully female
I still pretty much want the same thing but maybe instead of niidai wano rewards him with shusui
Also just more meaningful interactions with wano samurai

@stairs-kun tell us what you see in the future of the Grandmaster :finally:
Grandmaster babies Ling and encounter big mam and scare her off with asura aura and enma slash. Luffy tells Zoro to help the scabbards defeat Kaido after seeing how stronk grandmaster really is. Zoro leads scabbards against Kaido. Kaido mentions how Zoro tenacity reminds him of the Shimotsuki clan/Ushimaru, then tells him how he wiped out their land and such. Zoro has flashback of Yasuie, Kuina and Ryuma and citizens and fight kaido briefly 1v1 before Luffy comes back in the game. Zoro kills Kaido with Hiryu Kaen. Zoro doesn't go all out against the frog that is Kaido. Zoro ask him before Kaido dies "Have you ever encountered a REAL wild BEAST? Hundred Beasts Kaido laughs shamefully in defeat.:myman:
Post automatically merged:

For this being Zoro's supposed arc, He sure is absent a lot from it. I Expect him to fight a good fight but Who that is idk. Could at best be a tag team against queen.

What Zoro fans want? haha You guys sure are demanding.
Zoro had second most panel time in wano, tied with Oden.:king:
Post automatically merged:

Nerfed Zoro will low diff a calamity because my psycho powers foreshadowed it.

Last edited:
Zoro vs Whos Who would actually be lit tbh.

Like if Zoro fought King, itd be a lame sword fight cause King is a giant in comparison. Them having fast clashing and CQC would look awkward. Swordsman fights usually would land the hit at the end of the fight, the rest would be clashing and parrying.

In a brawling fight, opponents would clash yes, but it wouldnt usually happen consecutively. Most of the time theyd be landing hits.

Thats the main difference between brawling fights, and swordsman fights in my opinion.

Why do you think in Zoro's fight with Kaku, there was only one point that he fought with swords to clash with Zoro....and it looked weird.

If you guys honestly want a good looking swordman fight for Zoro like his fight with Ryuma and his future fight with Mihawk....then Whos Who would be a great opponent. Especially with an Ancient SabreTooth Tiger DF that would be more lethal than Ptrandon. Plus Whos Who has Calamity hype.

But yh anyways you guys carry on wanting him to fight an elemental aerial fighter.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Zoro vs Whos Who would actually be lit tbh.

Like if Zoro fought King, itd be a lame sword fight cause King is a giant in comparison. Them having fast clashing and CQC would look awkward. Swordsman fights usually would land the hit at the end of the fight, the rest would be clashing and parrying.

In a brawling fight, opponents would clash yes, but it wouldnt usually happen consecutively. Most of the time theyd be landing hits.

Thats the main difference between brawling fights, and swordsman fights in my opinion.

Why do you think in Zoro's fight with Kaku, there was only one point that he fought with swords to clash with Zoro....and it looked weird.

If you guys honestly want a good looking swordman fight for Zoro like his fight with Ryuma and his future fight with Mihawk....then Whos Who would be a great opponent. Especially with an Ancient SabreTooth Tiger DF that would be more lethal than Ptrandon. Plus Whos Who has Calamity hype.

But yh anyways you guys carry on wanting him to fight an elemental aerial fighter.
i dont think zoro will be able to match king speed after he transform to pteranodon, unless he doing some aoe attack.
this is why sanji is more suitable for king.
zoro vs queen is good because queen durability hype and like u said, who'who will be a good match up too because he had that calamity hype.