Questions & Mysteries What kind of beast is Imu ?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You know that you are coping hard right?
What if I told you that Imu is not the final villain? Nor the strongest one.
What if we go a step further and I tell you that Imu is not the 2nd last villain nor the 2nd strongest?
Let's double down and reveal that Imu is not the 3rd last villain nor the 3rd strongest?
Would you believe me or still think that I am coping hard? :quest:

What if we go a step further and I tell you that Imu is not the 2nd last villain nor the 2nd strongest?
Let's double down and reveal that Imu is not the 3rd last villain nor the 3rd strongest?
Who are the other candidates for FV besides Blackbeard? Lol, is it Mihawk?

We are probably getting Gorosei, holy knights, Imu, Shanks, than Blackbeard and at last Cross Guild with Buggy, Croco and Mihawk in the end.

Mr. Beast zoan.
Not everybody did it!

Xebec did it with Wb - Bm & Kaido
Roger did it with Rayleigh & Oden
Luffy did it with Zoro

These guys aren't just some nobodies...one is a Yonko and the future PK, one is the former PK and one is...well we don't know much about Xebec but he 100% was no less!

These are the only 3 people we know that managed to get other conquerors under their command!

Now these guys!

Who's haki has been described as " unreal " ( despite the main cast having fought & defeated 2 yonkos and being the crew of an actual Yonko..... ) bow to this guy right here:

So what kind of monster he must be to get 5 "immortal" conquerors to bow to you ? ( yes not all of them are confirmed but c'mon we all know they all have it )
Big Mom had Kata and Whitebeard had Ace and Oden. Sai idk if you can say that Chinjao is under him, maybe.

Yeah right, did you watched Dragon Ball?
You are coping case you hell don't understand how plot is writing.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yeah right, did you watched Dragon Ball?
You are coping case you hell don't understand how plot is writing.
The show ends with the treasure found and that can only mean the final obstacles are those who are after the treasure.
And Imu certainly isn't one of those people. Once you take that as a possibility, it becomes clear why those will be stronger than Imu.

Who are the other candidates for FV besides Blackbeard? Lol, is it Mihawk?
All 4 pirate empires will outlast Imu.
Among those 4, only 2 have people that are stronger/will be stronger than Imu.
And there is also the hinted Sea God who we might encounter as well.
Someone has prevented Imu from taking over the world for 800 years.
The Ancient Battle has not been brought to conclusion which is what they want the Mother Flame for...

he show ends with the treasure found and that can only mean the final obstacles are those who are after the treasure.
And Imu certainly isn't one of those people. Once you take that as a possibility, it becomes clear why those will be stronger than Imu.
Ok, now answer me who is Imu for the world of One Piece and plot?
Post automatically merged:

Someone has prevented Imu from taking over the world for 800 years.
WDM? Imu already rulling the whole world.

The Ancient Battle has not been brought to conclusion which is what they want the Mother Flame for...
It was. Testing weapon means nothing.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Ok, now answer me who is Imu for the world of One Piece and plot?
A nobody that the world isn't even aware of.
His reveal will be the "oh no" moment which will be followed by "anyway" moment right after due to his defeat.
And we are back to square one and hunt for the treasure.

WDM? Imu already rulling the whole world.
Nope, he isn't. The are several countries who are openly hostile towards WG and Imu cant do anything about it.

It was. Testing weapon means nothing.
The elders literally want to bring the battle to its conclusion once they become able to use the weapon freely, manga fact.

Gorosei being scared of Kaido is such a nonsensical argument considering Saturn had no fear at all and went to God Valley where the Rocks pirates had an entire war with the navy and Roger pirates. There were at the very least 4 characters stronger than current Kaido (Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Garp).

All of the Gorosei are, unlike Kaido, awakened, have ACoC. They also have mythical zoan and immortality.
Nasujuro even has a special graded blade, only 12 exists in the OP world and guess what, so far we've only seen Roger, Mihawk and Primebeard using these.

Now all these 5 top tiers bow their head to Imu. If this isn't a statement of pure power, nothing will make y'all understand it but keep waiting +500 chapters to see if Imu jobs or not.
It's not nonsensical when They literally asking "is our priorities okay?"

Wrong, wb at god valley wasn't in prime, you know it and neither is gsrp above Kaido

You guys want everyone above kaido but Oda doesn't think so

A nobody that the world isn't even aware of.
His reveal will be the "oh no" moment which will be followed by "anyway" moment right after due to his defeat.
And we are back to square one and hunt for the treasure.
He is the world King, the reason why he didn't want people to know about him for sure exitst, and the fact that people don't know about him didn't concern him. His organization is rulling the world.
Nope, he isn't. The are several countries who are openly hostile towards WG and Imu cant do anything about it.
rebelion started not long ago
The elders literally want to bring the battle to its conclusion once they become able to use the weapon freely, manga fact.
no, you ignoring manga.

I'm just curious are you trolling or actually dumber then dumb?

Wrong, wb at god valley wasn't in prime, you know it and neither is gsrp above Kaido

Show me when Gorosei was scared of Luffy in Egghead island. Luffy defeated Kaido.

It's same as USA beign afraid of North Koreah

They don't want the world balance to be disturbed. If they had no choice, they would do their move against Kaido as well. They literally feared Nika way more than Kaido and wanted Luffy death despite making Kaido angry, yet now look who's fighting Nika Luffy.

Roger, Primebeard and Garp are above Kaido.
And at God Valley, there were 3 characters above Kaido if we exclude WB who wasn't at his prime back then.

Bro I love the illusion of some people expectations are really surreal:suresure::suresure:
Gorosei: "We don't think Shanks wants to conquer the world. But he has the potential to do a lot of damage"

I think it's a phrase that's totally disconnected from people's expectations, why would the Gorosei assume that Shanks could do a lot of damage to them if at the same time Imu can instantly deny someone like Shanks?
I believe Imu is the strongest alive. But it's not as people are saying that he can fodderize top tiers. He obviously can't low diff characters like Kaido or Roger (even I believing he is stronger). I think that wouldn't make sense in terms of powerscaling. How Luffy would be able to fight someone that can fodderize top tiers? Luffy doesnt have gears anymore to develop and Luffy already mastered AdCoA and AdCoC.
And I still consider EOS Teach > Imu