Questions & Mysteries What kind of beast is Imu ?

We are probably getting Gorosei, holy knights, Imu, Shanks, than Blackbeard and at last Cross Guild with Buggy, Croco and Mihawk in the end.
My prediction is Cross Guild will form a temporary alliance with the Straw Hats and Revolutionary army in Marijoa raid arc. They have done it before in Impel Down/Marineford and they all have a “friend rivalry” kind of relationship. Since Mihawk is speculated to be related to Imu, he will give Luffy some kind of guidance to take him/Nerona clan down like Law’s role in Dressrosa.

Luffy will need those guys to fight all the obstacles to get through the Empty Throne (think of WB crew helping him in Marineford because SH other than Zoro/Sanji are too weak) then Buggy will sneakly find a way sit on top of the throne with den den mushi broadcasted live.

I’m in the opinion Shanks is a villain, God Knight member and will their opponent.

They don't want the world balance to be disturbed. If they had no choice, they would do their move against Kaido as well. They literally feared Nika way more than Kaido and wanted Luffy death despite making Kaido angry, yet now look who's fighting Nika Luffy.

Roger, Primebeard and Garp are above Kaido.
And at God Valley, there were 3 characters above Kaido if we exclude WB who wasn't at his prime back then.
That's not it

If you think 5 kaido are on this island and yet Luffy & 2 giants are enough to stall 3 of them like nothing much then sorry

Luffy hasn't also hyped their haki or power just their regen so far.
Despite Topman CoC showing, Luffy didn't bother hyping him to be some kaido level guy. He didn't even hype his haki

Oda isn't having 5 top tiers worry about world balance if they can all beat Kaido 1v1. We know Yonko crew can't win , only Kaido is the real threat.

Why didn't they worry about angering WB then? Or Luffy? Since it's world balance the reason

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He is the world King, the reason why he didn't want people to know about him for sure exitst, and the fact that people don't know about him didn't concern him. His organization is rulling the world.
Imu is literally the "on ho, anyway" character of One Piece.
If you think that is the final villain, okay.

rebelion started not long ago
Nope. They never conquered the world to begin with.
The countries not affiliated and hostile towards WG have never been under WG's control.
Elbaf and Wano namely. And we know several others that arent affiliated with WG such Totland, Zou, Germa, Skypiea and other sky islands, Beehive, Kamabakka Kingdom and others.

no, you ignoring manga.
And Elder literally said they could bring the Ancient Battle to its conclusion IF they were able to freely use the weapon tested on Lulusia.
What are you no-ing me for? Reading comprehension issues?

Idk what kind if beast, but if Imu alone is from before the Void Century, or if Imu alone is from outside the OP planet, then I expect Oda to follow the same pattern he did with the Gorosei.
All yokai, except Peter -- meaning he's different (youngest or perhaps a turncoat).
Thus, all Imu's subordinates will have Japanese-lore inspired powers, whereas Imu will be designed after some Gaijin beast. Maybe something Aztec, to keep in line with what seems to be the inspiration behind the Ancient Kingdom's cities.

Worst

Custom title
Idk what kind if beast, but if Imu alone is from before the Void Century, or if Imu alone is from outside the OP planet, then I expect Oda to follow the same pattern he did with the Gorosei.
All yokai, except Peter -- meaning he's different (youngest or perhaps a turncoat).
Thus, all Imu's subordinates will have Japanese-lore inspired powers, whereas Imu will be designed after some Gaijin beast. Maybe something Aztec, to keep in line with what seems to be the inspiration behind the Ancient Kingdom's cities.
Well i didn't meant his DF Beast, but the fact that he got 5 ( apparently really really strong ) conquerors to bow to him ( possibly for a thousand years ) that should make him rather strong

Something like Quetzacoatl would be worthy as a df for him.

C

CensoredbyWG

Imu's possible zoan - another OP only mythical creature, named after Celestial Dragons. Or literslly the Devil zoan, after Devil Fruits.

Some sort mythical zoan related to lions (the throne he sits, could simply be because of royalty syombolism, but maybe a reach and a hint to his mythical zoan).

Or Oda spins the wheel of mythical creatures for random and gives him some obscure power we haven't heard much of.

But with all these reveals we are likely seeing him soon too. Reserving it for later becomes too late.
Imu face reveal only happens in lodestar

Imu has immortality ; a very powerful mythical DF (Maybe strongest zoan DF ; will be 2 levels above gorosei who are admiral level at the very least.

Def a level above characters like roger/Prime WB. After that it completely depends on power escalation oda wants to do. He very well be kaguya equivalent of one piece.

Gorosei being scared of Kaido is such a nonsensical argument considering Saturn had no fear at all and went to God Valley where the Rocks pirates had an entire war with the navy and Roger pirates. There were at the very least 4 characters stronger than current Kaido (Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Garp).

All of the Gorosei are, unlike Kaido, awakened, have ACoC. They also have mythical zoan and immortality.
Nasujuro even has a special graded blade, only 12 exists in the OP world and guess what, so far we've only seen Roger, Mihawk and Primebeard using these.

Now all these 5 top tiers bow their head to Imu. If this isn't a statement of pure power, nothing will make y'all understand it but keep waiting +500 chapters to see if Imu jobs or not.
powerscaling rotted your brains out lol, they are scared of kaido not because they think he is threat to the wgs existence, but because if he attacks margeioe they may reveal themselves(flying dragon can just zip there without notice and no admirals to block him and make them not have to appear).

gorosei dont want to fight anybody, they are immortal they can outlast you, their intrest is maintain the world order nothing else, pirates come and go, there will be another kaido there will be another zebeck, information is more important than some island to immortals

powerscaling rotted your braisn out lol, they are scared of kaido not because they think he is threat to the wgs existence, but because if he attacks margeioe they may reveal themselves(flying dragon can just zip there wihtout notice and no admirals to block him and make them not have to appear).

gorosei dont want to fight anybody, they are immortal they can outlast you, their intrest is maintain the world order nothing else, pirates come and go, there will be another kaido there will be another zebeck, information is more important than some island to immortals
Okay but why are you telling me this? I also believe they're just trying to maintain the world balance and angering Kaido would just damage that stuff.

because you started the post talking about thier strengh, when thier strengh isnt relaated to the argument
Okay but I simply brought their strength because it's basically a plus when it comes to their portrayal.

Also, OP clearly included the Gorosei's strength to why Imu is a beast, so...

Prime Rayleigh is stronger than a Gorosei and he was subordinate to Roger. Prime Oden was subordinate to Whitebeard and is stronger than a Gorosei. Rocks also had Yonko as subordinates (even though they weren't subservient).

I don't think Imu will be on another tier.
Lmao gorosei stomp Oden and mid diffs Prime Rayleigh

Gandhi gorosei mid diffs Roger
Post automatically merged:

What if I told you that Imu is not the final villain? Nor the strongest one.
What if we go a step further and I tell you that Imu is not the 2nd last villain nor the 2nd strongest?
Let's double down and reveal that Imu is not the 3rd last villain nor the 3rd strongest?
Would you believe me or still think that I am coping hard? :quest:
Stfu lik