What kind of punishment should animal abuser get???

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This is silly. I care more about my car getting a flat tire than a random person being ethnically genocided in China.

Humans care more about what’s close to them. It’s literally how we evolved to survive. It’s also a false dichotomy. You think a person who’s against animal cruelty is for human abuse? You think someone would be totally fine with a random person being tortured but lose their shit if a dog is? Lol
Nah it goes beyond that, people in the west treat dogs like their own human children, some wouldn't even put their dog down if it disfigured their baby's face. Weird behaviour.

Also this goes beyond one's own pet, videos all across the internet, even movies, dogs often get a more emotional reaction out of people. Was watching this movie with a friend of mine, plenty of innocent people being murdered, didn't bat an eye, but just the prospect of the dog being killed had them genuinely upset.

The problem is a lot of these people outspoken about animal abuse, will never speak out about the atrocities being committed against humans.

Last edited:
Monetary fine I guess

This makes me sick. Some spend thousands on mutts while the number of homeless people keeps growing every year
u can only help a homeless person so much, a help that will matter to them would be from the state, the average person cant do shit

of course imma care more about my pet because hes actually a family member

about the actual punishment, 15-23 years of jail and cut off the limb which they abused the animal with in the case of actually killing the animal

if its just abuse 5-9 years would do

Rhea

Cattitude
Local punishment said : The maximum penalty for an individual convicted of cruelty to animals is $309,600.00 or 3 years imprisonment under the Act. There are also offences for serious animal cruelty under the Criminal Code Act 1899 which have a maximum penalty of 7 years imprisonment.

And if that's too much for a suspected animal abuser, then maybe it would be better added with a leniency like :
Give them the experience of sleeping with animals like crocodiles, lions or bears in one cell for just one night.
Optional : Provide comfortable bed and blankets, also with satellite TV if necessary.

who gives af about animals?

there are ppl who are actually suffering, why should we care about some mangy mutts?

obviously animal abusers deserve punishment, but it's funny how people will care about literal nonhuman entities more than people getting genocided in other parts of the world

fuck humans

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah it goes beyond that, people in the west treat dogs like their own human children, some wouldn't even put their dog down if it disfigured their baby's face. Weird behaviour.

Also this goes beyond one's own pet, videos all across the internet, even movies, dogs often get a more emotional reaction out of people. Was watching this movie with a friend of mine, plenty of innocent people being murdered, didn't bat an eye, but just the prospect of the dog being killed had them genuinely upset.

The problem is a lot of these people outspoken about animal abuse, will never speak out about the atrocities being committed against humans.
Maybe because they are compassionate. Maybe because they have more bonding with them

People develop bonds with closed ones regardless of whether they are humans or animals and some people are more compassionate or feel more towards animals as they are helpless and their numbers are dwindling.

While they should have compassion towards humans but let's be real - when was the last time you or anyone else gave a fuck about poor people dying or some people getting murdered in different parts of the world?

When was the last time did anyone of us did anything for the such people when we are actually capable to do?

Tbh, both humans and animals needs to be protected and respected. But this doesn't mean some people can't love their pets more because they are more bonded with them.

humans act out of malevolence and spite

where animals for the most part, wont kill or hurt anyone unless they themselves are being threatented/harmed or have to hunt

I will always feel more pity towards an animal because of that
Post automatically merged:

Humans care more about what’s close to them. It’s literally how we evolved to survive. It’s also a false dichotomy. You think a person who’s against animal cruelty is for human abuse? You think someone would be totally fine with a random person being tortured but lose their shit if a dog is? Lol

this about sums it up

ofc your going to care about the things to close to you then some random thing unrelated

I would care more about my phone or computer then the life of some random human, it's why people will kill intruders cause they value their shit over the life of the robber
Post automatically merged:

There are people will care about animals than humans and won’t bat eyes if humans are killed like nothing happen.
humans arent going extinct so if one dies
it's far less impactful then if a rando animal dies

The population of humans is not affected by the death of a single person where say cheetah's are cause there would only be like a couple hundred to a thousand

Last edited:
oh yeah that’s weirdo behavior there’s no excusing that, but I bet that’s a very small minority of people lol

Because we literally bred them to look like babies, we are wired to be more sympathetic and protective of them. I bet most people would watch a movie where a bunch innocent get killed, but be more upset if 1 baby is killed. Would you be okay with murder of 2000 people to save 1 baby?

Aren’t most animal abuse activist just overall, activist? Like isn’t the common vegan an anti war liberal hippie? Lol

Anyways to answer the OP animal abuse should be punishable with jail time because of what I mentioned earlier. We have literally bred animals like cats and dogs to look like babies, it is in our instincts to protect them. If you harm helpless animals like these imo it is a sign something is very wrong with your brain

(pedophiles should be castrated and then get the chair though).
Agreed

Like buffalos or cows will die to another animal eventually, they're kind of destined to be jumped by hyenas or lions anyway, but killing a dog makes no sense and you should be killed for it in response.
that's like saying, im gonna get old and die one day
therefore it's ok to murder me in the now afterall gonna die eventually

if i had a dog, id probably kill them if they killed it

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
who gives af about animals?

there are ppl who are actually suffering, why should we care about some mangy mutts?

obviously animal abusers deserve punishment, but it's funny how people will care about literal nonhuman entities more than people getting genocided in other parts of the world
The fuck am i supposed to do about homeless people or genocide?

Show me a piece of paper that says it will be banned and i will sign it.

But to put problems of the planet on individals is wrong way to go about it. Many people care about such stuff but cant do shit about it.

But they can care about pets close to them

The fuck am i supposed to do about homeless people or genocide?

Show me a piece of paper that says it will be banned and i will sign it.

But to put problems of the planet on individals is wrong way to go about it. Many people care about such stuff but cant do shit about it.

But they can care about pets close to them
adnan driver..so u finaly show up..

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
One does not get to decide which things humans should value more.

At the end of the day, people are naturally inclined to value things in their inner circle more than others.

Whatever that might be, because your capabilities to do something is limited to that circle.

As for the thread, Fines alone is more than Enough.
Jail Time or others is just nonsensical unless your prison is empty and you need more prisoners to do hard labor

You'll just come as hypocrite because because there's certainly only fines for more severe crime

At the end of the day, people are naturally inclined to value things in their inner circle more than others.
obviously cause of the amount of personal investment put into it
gonna feel more sad bout my fish dying as compared to some random im unaware of

As for the thread, Fines alone is more than Enough.

hypothetically if somebody broke in your house
and abused your dog

would you be fine with the dude just getting fined for what he did?

Like he attacked your pet and you would just ok with a couple of fines??