Questions & Mysteries What makes Shanks > Mihawk?

Somewhere in the future advanced CoC will become a thing. And besides Luffy, Shanks is very likely to have it with his CoC based feats and portrayal.
CoC in general is still the most hyped and rarest power an individual can potentially possess.
Just because we don't know what it precisely will do on an advanced stage, it doesn't change the fact that this concept will definitely become a thing in the (near) future.

And granted that Zoro has not even awakened (his) CoC yet, it's very unlikely that he will have it on advanced stage, when he will finally surpass Mihawk at EoS.
Therefore Mihawk most likely won't have it aswell.
So whatever it is, it's probably what Shanks will clearly have over Mihawk.

And I'd just go out on a limb and say that it's definitely not going to be a minuscule ability.
Even if it might not directly help him in a fight against Mihawk, it might have great potential against others, that's why I'm still open for that "being stronger overall"-option.
I bring up the same advCoC argument for Roger, when he gets compared to Gura using Primebeard.
There is definitely more than meets the eye with that.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Became Yonko years later after their duels.
CoC user unlike him.
Greater role.
Better portrayal.
One of MC's goal.
So ? Wb talked about yonko shanks rise and still talked about shanks vs mihawk unlike shanks vs anyone else meaning mihawk is STILL shanks biggest fight.
Unconfirmed
Role to die to bb
Still a swordsman so under mihawk
Not the mcs goal a stepping stone.

So ? Wb talked about yonko shanks rise and still talked about shanks vs mihawk unlike shanks vs anyone else meaning mihawk is STILL shanks biggest fight.
Unconfirmed
Role to die to bb
Still a swordsman so under mihawk
Not the mcs goal a stepping stone.
-And Shanks was concerned about a preYami Teach and put him above Mihawk lol, who cares.
-It does not have until proven otherwise, not the opposite lol.
-Now this is funny, earlier it was unconfirmed and now you directly are writing your own manga lmao.
-And Law is a swordsman too and is above Zoro in overall but not in swordsmanship aspect.
-Again writing your own manga xddd.

J

Jo_Ndule

Mihawk> shanks
Is like saying Ray> Roger , Zoro > Luffy ,

.both are dumb

The safest is Mihawk ~ Shanks
But that was 12+ years ago

One became a yonko while the other was grouped with buggy, moriah then replaced by toys

Shanks> mihawk
Mihawk vs Shiryu
Been vs Kuzan or Kidd (yes he will ally with teach to beat Shanks)
Shanks vs Teach

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
-And Shanks was concerned about a preYami Teach and put him above Mihawk lol, who cares.
-It does not have until proven otherwise, not the opposite lol.
-Now this is funny, earlier it was unconfirmed and now you directly are writing your own manga lmao.
-And Law is a swordsman too and is above Zoro in overall but not in swordsmanship aspect.
-Again writing your own manga xddd.
No even when talking about the scar bb gave him shanks had to explicitly say mihawk didnt give him that scar didnt do that for meme or kaido.
So did you when you said it as a fact. You dont know whats gonna happen in the future how do you know mihawk wont have coc ?
Lmfao no. Zoro bodies law.
No luffys goal is pk
Shanks isnt pk.

Warlord doesn't compare to emperor. Blackbeard used warlord to become an emperor. Jinbe, kuma, Moria, Crocodile, and Dofy have been beaten and booted. Only Jinbe of those names has been spared humiliation, but he then went under emperor (Dofy also served an emperor where Moria and Croc were just crushed by them) and is now under Luffy. Sort of like Law, another warlord.

The others are being handled by Warlord Removal App. Is there an emperor removal app? They're explicitly on the path to rule the world. Shanks in particular affiliates with the Elder Stars. He's operating on a much higher level and it's easy to assume that they wouldn't bother with him if they could just crush him. What's the highest level of respect given to Mihawk? Did Blackbeard back down from Mihawk? In the current age, where are his skirmishes with Kaido or Akainu? The world's strongest man? He had an inconclusive fight with a man under him, and his biggest actual victory thus far is rookie Zoro with 2/3 unnamed swords.

J

Jo_Ndule

Warlord doesn't compare to emperor. Blackbeard used warlord to become an emperor. Jinbe, kuma, Moria, Crocodile, and Dofy have been beaten and booted. Only Jinbe of those names has been spared humiliation, but he then went under emperor (Dofy also served an emperor where Moria and Croc were just crushed by them) and is now under Luffy. Sort of like Law, another warlord.

The others are being handled by Warlord Removal App. Is there an emperor removal app? They're explicitly on the path to rule the world. Shanks in particular affiliates with the Elder Stars. He's operating on a much higher level and it's easy to assume that they wouldn't bother with him if they could just crush him. What's the highest level of respect given to Mihawk? Did Blackbeard back down from Mihawk? In the current age, where are his skirmishes with Kaido or Akainu? The world's strongest man? He had an inconclusive fight with a man under him, and his biggest actual victory thus far is rookie Zoro with 2/3 unnamed swords.
Dont talk logic here

They think being warlord and being replaced is a great portrayal

Warlords can't beat Yonko 1v 1
Warlords Struggle vs YCs
Warlords seek to be or overcome Yonko by having allies

Barto defeats roger mid diff

Last edited:
i ain't butthurt because i follow what oda showed and not like yankers who try to find excuses i have pity for them if u are one of them i can only imagine the number of excuses u thought about to confirm shanks > mihawk there is pure swordmanship / Cotc can u give us something new :suresure::endthis:
i literially asked for opinions lmao you ARE butthurt and i dont even know why

dw i wont and never shittalked your love mihawk unless you are that in love with him that you consider questioning him being stronger than shanks is shittalking:choppawhat:

Well w/e im happy to see that zoro aint the only one that would go down on his knees in front of mihawk :milaugh::steef:

i literially asked for opinions lmao you ARE butthurt and i dont even know why

dw i wont and never shittalked your love mihawk unless you are that in love with him that you consider questioning him being stronger than shanks is shittalking:choppawhat:

Well w/e im happy to see that zoro aint the only one that would go down on his knees in front of mihawk :milaugh::steef:
it's u who quoted me :datas: did my answers hurt u :denzimote: Mr roger went down to beg WB and oden luffy did it with Pirate princess :kawak: