Manga Discussion What manga are you currently reading?

W

Wonderful World

Currently going through a few different manga, manhua, and manhwa with the main ones being:

• One Piece
  • Magic Emperor
  • The Great Mage Returns After 4000 Years
  • Hiatus x Hiatus :catcry:
  • God of Martial Arts (everyone is arrogant as hell in this)
  • SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
  • Rereading Berserk :catcry:
Notable Mentions:

• Gantz
  • Dr. Stone
  • March Comes In Like A Lion

B

Ballel

One Piece
Golden Kamuy
Rave Master
And started Legend of the Northern Blade tho I don't know yet if I'll like it

Jump stuff :
-op. I mean its op
-Blue box. Nice art cute romance, none of that bullshit drama shit yet
-Dandandan. Ridiculus, weird, awsome.Csm replacement
-m8. Aot relacement, promising, not as dark

Rest are mediocre, jjk kinda lost me after shibuya, ill be back after it accumulate more. Ill miss my trinity (csm jjk actage). Fucking act age man....

Other manga genre, none hooks me, Ill ended up speed reading bunch of thing to keep up. Kaguya and edens zero are my most enjoyable right now in this category. Kaguya in its last arc and drama is ramping up. Edens zero is after a year time skip, last arc was superb. You can see that even this deep it should be kinda better than rave master

Manhwa:
-Tog. Its TOG, nuff said. Korean one piece. Bam,khun, and rak are the best
-Returners magic. Reincarnation stuff, but cast is good, story is also good. They commit and thats enough to put them ahead of other reincarnation manhwas
-Omniscent reader. Special prompts for
omniscent, literally solo leveling done right with side character that contributes.
Surprised it hasnt pick up ssteam
-Unordinary. The last act kinda drag in the middle, its still awesome tho. John is easily the one of the best MC around right now.

Manga sucks nowadays I kinda enjoy manhwa more. Manhwa's return genre is superior than japanese isekai..laughably bad the latter are.

Last edited: