Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

gold roger,shanks,mihawk

doflamingo he laughs and that’s it he ran when akoiji faced him and was sweating hard when kaido name was brought up he only has this cool and badass personality when he’s the strongest on the island he’s a brat and everything was handed to him since birth whether by the wg as a celestial dragon or by trepol and treats his backstory as tragic when it isn’t

he enslaves people and deletes their existence he pretends to care about his “family” when he doesn’t he killed baby 5 fiancées and laughed at her face he sexually assaulted viola seriously i can’t find the appeal crocodile is 10 times a better character he didn’t caare about anyone in marineford not the warlords not the admirals not sengoku not garp not whitebeard

Sanji - not gonna lie.. he was pretty cool before time-skip.. and I didn't mind his nose-bleeding and whack even in WCI... but now at Wano, Simpji's seriously getting outta control... it's too much to bear, and I find him absolutely disgusting at this point... I mean, finding prostitutes in Onigashima, are you fucking serious, Oda?

Dragon - I mean, I still like him, but I can't deny that he got a tad more boring now... like every panel we see of him in the manga, it's just him doing nothing... just standing around somewhere, or sitting down in his chair, and that's it.. He's basically Steven Seagal at this point.

Kaido and Doflamingo... not much to say about them, I just dislike them, personality-wise...