Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

N

NeutralWatcher

Ignoring fandom, Mihawk is not that dislikeable imo. I am neutral toward him. Neither dislike or like. He is one of the most respectable shichibukai along with Jinbei.

Mihawk>Doflamingo

Post Time Skip I Find Zoro To Be Quite Boring Honestly Pre ts He was One Of My Favourite Characters , Sanji's Gags Have become Way Over the Top imo And He Is Cringy Occasionally but Overall I Like His Character. Not a Huge Fan Of Characters Like Mihawk Marco Ace Etc. The admirals Interest Me More. Also I dont Know If its Just Me But I hate the idea of Carrot or Someone else Like Yamato Joining The Crew , The Crew Is Fine as It Is, Oda Is Clearly Already Struggling With giving adequate Screen Time To Most Characters , Having Someone Else Join Would Limit These a bit more too, Although I agree The new Interactions Would be Quite fun.

There seems to be a decent quantity of readers who don't like ( or simply don't care) bout Sabo.

I like it :feelsokeman:
To be honest Oda Messed up adult Sabo, his buzzcut hair as a kid set him apart from Ace, even his face felt different ,then Oda gives him Ace's hair, Ace's face and even Ace's powers

The only way to redeem him is to turn him into an extremist morally grey character

To be honest Oda Messed up adult Sabo, his buzzcut hair as a kid set him apart from Ace, even his face felt different ,then Oda gives him Ace's hair, Ace's face and even Ace's powers

The only way to redeem him is to turn him into an extremist morally grey character
Nah he gave him Luffy's face with Ace's hair and power.

If he had the buzzcut and stuck to his old fighting style or had a unique DF. Hed be way more better.

Garp - principal over family. What a shit bastard. Pretty much most of blood related family are scum in this story and instead your adopted/mentor being better. I really wonder Oda hates his blood family especially father, since most blood father in this story were pretty much shit. Only Kyros so far is better

Strawhats - Robin and Chopper, one lets Tonttatas played with her tits and be babysitter while the other doing nothing at WCI and now Wano.

For now I will say:
1. Top 1, highter than others...Luffy, I hate that every chapter include him, and fact that only his fight wasn't skipped, even vs fodders, i really hate him for that;
2. Chopper - useless garbage, that even didn't play a role of doctor for now;
3. Robin - I don't hate her, just consider her boring, and I don't like what Oda doing to her, especially her clash with Younko. She has to struggle, not chilling, case she is not that strong;
4.Wano arc - worst arc ever, for now at least.

Last edited:
Popular and Boring

-Katakuri: Basement dwelling virgin cuck who is sexually attracted to his siblings
-Luffy: I used to like him, still do to a certain degree but there is just TOOO much of him and that bores me
-Big Meme: Is she even popular?
-Nico Robin: Used to be my favorite female in the show. Now she is just drops of ink with no personality
-Sabo: Dollar Tree version of Ace and literally that is all he is. Beyond that he has nothing to offer
-Law: This one might be controversial because there is really nothing wrong with Law, his character arc is good, he hasn't been made to look like shit. But there is just charisma missing with him, and hence why he bores me.