What scares you the most? What you can't stand the sight?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Have you ever been chasing by a turkey at two years old?
Ohhh... sorry. But what's the context?

I think it's most terrifying creature that exists. They are the reason I never go to the French overseas territories, because they have giant spiders like Theraphosa Blondi.

Don't click if you really don't want to see it(i almost cried when i found this pic)

Ohhh... sorry. But what's the context?
No need to say sorry :milaugh:
I was going with my grandfather to a farm. We saw turkeys. They were looking awful. Their door wasnt fully closed. They found out the door wasnt fully closed. One got out and chased me for a minute or so. It even achieved to sting my calfs twice. This was by far the most horrible experience I ever lived. This was like I was being chased by a dinosaur ( remember I was 2, 3 maybe)

Hi.

Today, we'll talk about what scares you the most or what you can't stand the sight?

Let's begin with me... The things I hate the most are spiders and knifes(I can only use non-sharp knives or I'm having a panic attack). For knives, it comes from a traumatic period of my childhood and for spiders, I dunno.

And the most disabling one... blood. When I see blood, I'm having a panic attack and I quickly(4-5mins) lose consciousness. It doesn't do it to me when I play video games or I watch series. Probably because I know it's not real. Hematophobia literally ruins my life(I'm happy I'm not a girl). I was even forbidden to go in science class to avoid lessons on blood because the emergencies have already come to get me several times because of loss of consciousness.

Here's your turn!
why spider? they're cute, do you know lucas the spider?
Post automatically merged:

i kinda have thalassophobia, maybe because i rarely do swimming

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
why spider? they're cute, do you know lucas the spider?
Post automatically merged:

When I was kid, a TV show by Nigel Marven scared me as fuck. In this show, the guy swims with sea monsters that existed during prehistoric era. And one of these monsters is... Liopleurodon!
Everytime I'm at the sea I'm like "oh shit... imagine Liopleurodon still exists!"

Here's the monster :

When I was kid, a TV show by Nigel Marven scared me as fuck. In this show, the guy swims with sea monsters that existed during prehistoric era. And one of these monsters is... Liopleurodon!
Everytime I'm at the sea I'm like "oh shit... imagine Liopleurodon still exists!"

Here's the monster :
Ah oui, Prehistoric Park, ça passait sur M6 je crois

Never heard of huge prehistoric spiders, only sea scorpions :

Here's the monster :
I understand you both so well... I love swimming at the sea but every time I’m scared that a whale, shark or such beast will appear... even though there are no whales or sharks where I swim :catcry:
My biggest fear are those things

I’m sure that they still exist, the Monster of Loch Ness is maybe one of them
:risitasad: