What scares you the most? What you can't stand the sight?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Ah oui, Prehistoric Park, ça passait sur M6 je crois

Never heard of huge prehistoric spiders, only sea scorpions :
I hope that Giant Spider never existed and that they do not exist anymore if it's the case...
Post automatically merged:

Myself, sometimes I spook myself in the mirror.
Don't be hard with yourself. I know that I'm the most beautiful here but you don't need to be depressed...

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Escalators have always bothered me for some reason.
It reminds me Final Destination.

Seriously tho snakes scare the shit out of me
I can't stand watching them in movies or see a picture even
My dad had a snake before. He was happy to put the around his neck, but a day the snake bite him and he ended up in the hospital... He's okay now.

I don't hate snakes but I still careful when I see one.

Any insects.
They are fucking disgusting.
I will kill one on sight.
Those poor beings, don’t kill them :catcry:
When I see a spider in my room I take him gently with some paper and let them free. Only mosquitoes are allowed to be killed...:absojustice:
Post automatically merged:

balut or extremely overcooked hard boiled eggs (when the the egg yolks have a black/green/gray exterior like this -
, legitimately smells worse than any human produced farts
Once I bought an egg sandwich and forgot it in my school bag ... we had a 3 week holiday and I didn’t touch my school bag. After that a great surprise awaited me

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Those poor beings, don’t kill them :catcry:
When I see a spider in my room I take him gently with some paper and let them free. Only mosquitoes are allowed to be killed...:absojustice:
Yeah, I feel normal when I see spiders around but I can see why a lot of people scared of them to be honest.

And mosquitos need to be purge out of this world.:pepestrike: