What series are you watching ?

Topboy is an amazing show i agree but so far Snowfall looks better. Hope it wont suck in the next seasons.

Fucking tiktok/yt already spoiled me some epic scenes:josad:
lmao twitter spoiled g5 for me. But Snowfall just gets better every season imo. Have you seen power?(50 cents show)

Just finished Snowfall. Awesome series overall.

The last episode was so fuckin emotional man... Cant say i didnt see that coming but i hoped Franklin would have a better end than that.
He did a lot of bad things but i really believe he didnt deserve all these backstabs from his own people. Leon & Jerome were his true family.

No one talks here about the Blue Eye Samurai?
It's a decent show from Netflix and even though I am not the biggest fan of the ending, it was an interesting watch!

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
Finished season 12 of Sunny
This season was a drag in more ways than one - the episodes themselves didn't really hit for me, and my irl schedule made it tough to follow the series consistently

Cricket's tale is probably the episode I would pick out as the best of the bunch.

Sidenote: idk if it's a me thing, but when shows switch from regular cams to high quality cams, like Sunny does midway through its run, it kinda takes away from the charm.
There's something in watching comedies with low picture quality (by today's standards) that make them feel better? Funnier? More relatable?
I can't put my finger on it.
Maybe it's just that in HD I can see all of Dee's bird folicles up close and personal:whitepress:

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
This season was a drag in more ways than one - the episodes themselves didn't really hit for me, and my irl schedule made it tough to follow the series consistently

Cricket's tale is probably the episode I would pick out as the best of the bunch.

Sidenote: idk if it's a me thing, but when shows switch from regular cams to high quality cams, like Sunny does midway through its run, it kinda takes away from the charm.
There's something in watching comedies with low picture quality (by today's standards) that make them feel better? Funnier? More relatable?
Maybe it's just that in HD I can see all of Dee's bird folicles up close and personal:whitepress:
I loathed Cricket’s Tale. Rickety Cricket works best as a supporting character rather than a focal character. I appreciate their effort of trying something new but it didn’t work for me.

I agree with you that Sunny lost its charm once they switched to HD. I still love the show, but the low picture quality was the best.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101

Kinda surprised you weren’t at least a little impressed, I really liked that season from the Old Lady House to the Valentine’s Day bazooka…fascinating choice with A Cricket’s Tale, I know A LOT of fans who say it’s the worst of the SERIES (I do not feel this strongly but would not rank it top 10/20/50/100), and I can’t believe you didn’t like Hero Or Hate Crime (easily top 5 for me) if only for the Asspounder 4000: Never Stop Pumping!! :getnappaed:

As far as the HD thing, I get what you’re saying; I like seeing them in full clarity, but season 5 felt like the visual sweet spot and I’m also not sure why :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

I loathed Cricket’s Tale. Rickety Cricket works best as a supporting character rather than a focal character. I appreciate their effort of trying something new but it didn’t work for me.

I agree with you that Sunny lost its charm once they switched to HD. I still love the show, but the low picture quality was the best.
Case in point, I have never heard anyone before NIP say anything positive about that one…but you gotta admit, seeing the twist at the end for the first time was a pretty good (and series-appropriately depraved) reveal :risicheck:

Last edited:
Kinda surprised you weren’t at least a little impressed, I really liked that season from the Old Lady House to the Valentine’s Day bazooka…fascinating choice with A Cricket’s Tale, I know A LOT of fans who say it’s the worst of the SERIES (I do not feel this strongly but would not rank it top 10/20/50/100), and I can’t believe you didn’t like Hero Or Hate Crime (easily top 5 for me) if only for the Asspounder 4000: Never Stop Pumping!! :getnappaed:

As far as the HD thing, I get what you’re saying; I like seeing them in full clarity, but season 5 felt like the visual sweet spot and I’m also not sure why :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Case in point, I have never heard anyone before NIP say anything positive about that one…but you gotta admit, seeing the twist at the end for the first time was a pretty good (and series-appropriately depraved) reveal :risicheck:
The twist suited Sunny, but my favorite episode of season 12 has to be The Gang Goes to The Water Park. I also love PTSDee! “You think I’m your rock bottom? That’s your rock bottom!”