Break Week What Shanks ever achieved by himself?

Gathering a powerful crew and allies that trust, respect and admire him, and is now an emperor for 6 years, an - according to Garp - immensely powerful, political figure in the new world.

And I love how his connections to Marijoa are used against him when he is the one dictating terms, like stopping the Marineford war and stealing the Nika fruit from them to feed it to Joyboy's reincarnation, yet being utterly respected by the Five Elders.

Shanks hate is cap.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Gathering a powerful crew and allies that trust, respect and admire him, and is now an emperor for 6 years, an - according to Garp - immensely powerful, political figure in the new world.

And I love how his connections to Marijoa are used against him when he is the one dictating terms, like stopping the Marineford war and stealing the Nika fruit from them to feed it to Joyboy's reincarnation, yet being utterly respected by the Five Elders.

Shanks hate is cap.
1) Sengoku was the one who stopped Marineford war.
2) What respect? He asked for audience and got it just like King Cobra.

1.One shot kid and killer at the same time
meanwile imu and gorosei failed to one shot sabo and kobra
2. Stop kaido from going to marineford
they fight shanks is in kaido top 5
3.scare away greenbull with conqueror haki
4.steal nika fruit. gorosei afraid to punish him

Shanks hate is cap.
Garp most likely knows the connections with the WG of the rat so the hype on his words is in doubt.