What was the last movie you watched?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
"VAMPIRE HUNTER D: BLOODLUST" (2000)

5/5

Wow wow wow! What a film! The animation is some of the best I've seen and still holds up to even today's anime films. The gothic art style/ art design is beautifully realised.
The story was surprisingly heartfelt and the main character "D" was a really cool sort of Clint Eastwood type character. I liked that the entire film went through different genres from western to gothic horror etc.
All of the characters were fine and I found none of them annoying.
Check this film out, its worth your time.

5/5

Wow wow wow! What a film! The animation is some of the best I've seen and still holds up to even today's anime films. The gothic art style/ art design is beautifully realised.
The story was surprisingly heartfelt and the main character "D" was a really cool sort of Clint Eastwood type character. I liked that the entire film went through different genres from western to gothic horror etc.
Its a badass movie agreed.

5/5

Been planning to watch this for months. Glad you like it.

5/5

Its a classic, excellent movie. Even some friends of mine who dont like animated movies at all gave it a try and they really liked it and funny thing was that they wanted to see more animated movies like this.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Jackie Brown (1997) - 4/5. A pretty good film and one of Tarantino's underrated ones. I think this takes place in the same universe as "Out of Sight" (another great film) cause Micheal Keaton's character has the same name etc. Anyway the cast was great especially Pam Grier, Robert Forster and Sam Jackson, Soundtrack was pretty nice.

Dune, the two movies.

I'd say 8/10. The cinematography, visual effects and music are amazing and it's far superior to the previous crappy adaptations of Dune. The acting is alright, though I did love the Harkonnen actors, and the story is more subtle than expected but still not that deep.

Last edited: