What was the last movie you watched?

Mulan 10/10
It might not be that good for people that are going to watch it for the first time now, but i have seen this movie dozens of times as a kid and even tho i saw some problems after rewatching it now she is still one of my all time favorite female characters and this is a very nostalgic movie for me so it gets a pass.
Animated verssion?

G

Gorosei Informer

Mulan 10/10
It might not be that good for people that are going to watch it for the first time now, but i have seen this movie dozens of times as a kid and even tho i saw some problems after rewatching it now she is still one of my all time favorite female characters and this is a very nostalgic movie for me so it gets a pass.
The animated Mulan is a truly empowering, funny, beautiful, badass, tragic, heartfelt, thrilling, fun, exciting, heroic story. It's one of my favourite films of all time.

Absolutely glad to see someone love it as much as I do, even rewatching it so many times as you do.

I've really wanted to talk about this film so much. I may do a thread for it later. Hercules, Aladdin, Lion King, Jungle Book, Little Mermaid, Tarzan and Pocahontas are fantastic too imo. Truly a golden age for Disney, animation and movies.

Not Disney either but Dreamworks ofc, I absolutely love The Road To El Dorado too and Prince of Egypt was fantastic too. Obligatory mention of the Shrek films too.

Anastasia is another great one too.