What was the last movie you watched?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
"For a few dollars more", 4/5- Clint Eastwood and Lee van cleef are badass in this western revenge film, indio is also a entertaining villain to watch. The ost is also top tier.

"Blow out", 4/5- Really great noir thriller with John Travolta as a sound designer working on a film who accidentally listens in and witnesses a car accident which leads him down a rabbit hole of conspiracy. The jazzy ost is also great.

Magic Mike. This movie is fantastic. Like all I knew about this film was the dancing memes and damn it’s like completely different from what I thought it was. It’s so good that I might have to actually watch a bunch of Steven Soderbergh movies

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I feel like Episode I gets a lot of hate, but when I view it as a children’s movie I actually enjoyed it.

Positives:
Qui Gon Jinn
Padme
Qui Gon and Obi Wan vs Darth Maul
Shmi Skywalker

Negatives:
Jar Jar Binks was in way too many scenes.
While I don’t think Jake Lloyd was terrible at Anakin, I do question why most of his lines were just exposition. Seriously his lines were just pages and pages of exposition.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thor : Love & Thunder (2022)
Christian Bale really nailed it with his role as Gorr The God Butcher, like he is so good playing that role.
i think the movie have too many jokes/gags but overall is a decent movie.
CGI is quite good but i will give this movie with 7/10 rating.

And there is 2 post credit scenes but the first post credit scene is the most important. :optimistic:

Last edited:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Thor: Love and Thunder (2022). 4/5- I really liked this film, I felt it was heartfelt and sincere. The cgi was dodgy in quite a few places but this was due to covid and the backlog of work that vfx companies had etc.

Christian Bale was great and creepy. Hemsworth and Portman were great and I really did end up caring for their relationship in this film unlike the previous two. Lastly I love the ending and the true meaning of the "Love and Thunder" title... It was quite sweet.

RRR 2022. 9/10
Bollywood at it's best :steef:
Over the top and fun while being emotional, inspiring and patriotic
The English are like cartoon villains but it makes it more fun seeing them die