What was the last movie you watched?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
John wick (2014) - 4/5 an excellent action/revenge film.

John wick chapter 2 (2017) - 4/5 This sequel is just as good if not slightly better than the original! The action is turned up to 11. There is one issue though... one action scene which takes place in a tunnel gets dragged on longer than necessary.

John wick chapter 3 Parabellum (2019) - 4.5/5 easily the best of the series so far! While it lacks the strong character motivation of the first film... it more than makes up for it in the variety of action and stuntwork that is presented as well as the worldbuilding. One issue similar to chapter 2 is that there is an action scene In Morocco that goes on longer than it needed to be.

B

Ballel

Hacksaw Ridge - 8/10
Desmond Doss is a true hero

:finally:
:amazing::amazing::amazing: omg yesssssss

i loved this movie so much

I'm not religious but I found this story super inspiring! :catsweat::catsweat:
Is this film really that good? I intended to stay tf away from Mel Gibson films but if it's that good should I check it out?
I'm in desperate search for new films/series to watch.

I recently saw A quiet place part 2. It was good but I felt the first one was a bit better. I felt more tension. This one had a bit more fast paced sections. Looking forward to part 3.

Black Widow was before then. It was solid, nothing amazing. I actually like the new widow now too. Shes got a nice accent and her acting skills are pretty good.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Is this film really that good? I intended to stay tf away from Mel Gibson films but if it's that good should I check it out?
Yes its good, Andrew play his role so perfectly.
I recently saw A quiet place part 2. It was good but I felt the first one was a bit better. I felt more tension. This one had a bit more fast paced sections. Looking forward to part 3.

Black Widow was before then. It was solid, nothing amazing. I actually like the new widow now too. Shes got a nice accent and her acting skills are pretty good.
Agree, Quiet place part 2 kinda meh compared to first one

Regardless of what you may think of Mel Gibson, the movies he directed are usually pretty good.
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly 9/10

Been watching Clint Eastwood's classics..
One of the only real legend still alive in the movies industry

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
FF9…… I don’t know what to say : each new sequel is crazier and more stupid than the previous one. FF7 looks like a masterpiece near this one.
But yeah I laugh some times so I think they won their bet. And Cena faces are so fun to watch. The guy who wrote the plot was clearly drunk.
Post automatically merged:

Prisoners (2013)
had high hopes, didn't quite deliver for me. 7/10
Jackman was great in it

FF9…… I don’t know what to say : each new sequel is crazier and more stupid than the previous one. FF7 looks like a masterpiece near this one.
But yeah I laugh some times so I think they win their bet. And Cena faces are so fun to watch. The guy who wrote the plot was clearly drunk.
Post automatically merged:

Jackman was great in it
Because Family??
Lmao FF saga is a meme. I enjoy the absurd and sincere cheese it brings now. Cuz Family :steef: