What was the last movie you watched?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
The Death of Stalin (2017) - 8.5/10

Ended up enjoying this movie a lot more than I expected! I loved the humour and how ridiculous some of the stuff was.
The ending shift of tone was done well too.

Also since i have like 0 clue of the historical context of this movie, having someone explain the references helped a lot too and made the movie a lot more enjoyable!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Titane : ??????!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!???!!??! /10

Extremely weird, some good moments and some disgusting moments that could have been WAY shorter

Itโ€™s not a bad movie, the actors played really well, and some moments were really good but shit there are moments that can make you puke ๐Ÿคข (I covered my eyes one or two times)

after Annette and Titane I need a break from weird movies, next one is space jam or fast and furious

Titane : ??????!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!???!!??! /10

Extremely weird, some good moments and some disgusting moments that could have been WAY shorter

Itโ€™s not a bad movie, the actors played really well, and some moments were really good but shit there are moments that can make you puke ๐Ÿคข (I covered my eyes one or two times)

after Annette and Titane I need a break from weird movies, next one is space jam or fast and furious
Did you watch it in cinema or is it available somewhere else?

I read a short summary about it, seemed to be maybe a virtue signaling movie but still wanted to check it out without preconceived opinions.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Did you watch it in cinema or is it available somewhere else?
Cinรฉma, it was just released last week, I donโ€™t think you can find it somewhere else

that movie won the Palme dโ€™or in Cannes movie festival last week

Yeah if you want to be surprised donโ€™t read more summaries or even reviews/reactions

But some moments are indeed specials and itโ€™s not for weak stomach

Cinรฉma, it was just released last week, I donโ€™t think you can find it somewhere else

that movie won the Palme dโ€™or in Cannes movie festival last week

Yeah if you want to be surprised donโ€™t read more summaries or even reviews/reactions

But some moments are indeed specials and itโ€™s not for weak stomach
Yeah with how platform centered everything has become, especially with pandemic, thought maybe itยดs on Amazon or Netflix. Last year ome films in the selection were already on platforms iirc.

Yeah i know, thatยดs where i heard about it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Black Widow - 8/10

I liked the spy stuff and finding out a bit more about Natasha. She and Yelena made a great badass duo. I would have loved to have seen both of them beat up that Dreykov guy though. Great ending scene.