What was the last movie you watched?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Breakfast at Tiffany's (10/10)
Audrey Hepburn:amazing:

Mooon riverrrrrrrr, wider than a mile............:queenmoji:
Post automatically merged:

Meet Job Black (6/10)

Anthony Hopkins was the only good thing about this movie.

Ngl the grim reaper was getting on my damn nerves, from speaking Patois to getting whipped after just a day of meeting Susan. Man was really gna risk it all for some wap. Where tf was he even planning on taking her???

Last edited:
Can you believe it?
The Matrix

I watched this movie 20 years ago when I used to be a small kid, I didn’t understand shit, I just loved it for the action!

Yesterday was the second time I watched it, and I’m at 27 years of age... when I can finally understand the movie... I even Love it more!

What a freaking masterpiece! Even to this day, it shits on most stupid movies nowadays especially the superhero ones which I’m truly over-saturated with them! They cannot think of any new idea at all besides doing superhero movie... that’s how shitty the creativity we have today...
I only make one exception in the name of Christopher Nolan who continues to amaze me with his movies

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Can you believe it?
The Matrix

I watched this movie 20 years ago when I used to be a small kid, I didn’t understand shit, I just loved it for the action!

Yesterday was the second time I watched it, and I’m at 27 years of age... when I can finally understand the movie... I even Love it more!

What a freaking masterpiece! Even to this day, it shits on most stupid movies nowadays especially the superhero ones which I’m truly over-saturated with them! They cannot think of any new idea at all besides doing superhero movie... that’s how shitty the creativity we have today...
I only make one exception in the name of Christopher Nolan who continues to amaze me with his movies
Matrix is way too deep. If you watched it 10 times you would probably discover a reference to something each time...

Matrix is way too deep. If you watched it 10 times you would probably discover a reference to something each time...
The movie still applies to our future with how scary the thought of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
And how many rich important powerful billioneres are investing so much on that...

It makes you wonder if our future will end like that hhhhh

Yooo @nik87
By the way, I LOVED the role of Agent Smith, I never saw him in any other movie, why is that?
Lol, he was fucking cool villain hhhh

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The movie still applies to our future with how scary the thought of AI (Artificial Intelligence)
And how many rich important powerful billioneres are investing so much on that...

It makes you wonder if our future will end like that hhhhh

Yooo @nik87
By the way, I LOVED the role of Agent Smith, I never saw him in any other movie, why is that?
Lol, he was fucking cool villain hhhh
There is a lot more underlying stuff in Matrix than just AI. Once you start digging into it you realize it is insane how much stuff there is...
You must have seen him at least in Lord of the rings and Hobbit. He is also in V for Vendetta and Captain America but Agent Smith is his iconic role.

There is a lot more underlying stuff in Matrix than just AI. Once you start digging into it you realize it is insane how much stuff there is...
You must have seen him at least in Lord of the rings and Hobbit. He is also in V for Vendetta and Captain America but Agent Smith is his iconic role.
I have not seen Lord of the rings/Hobbit yet
Same for V for Vendetta
(Guess those are my next go to movies to watch)

I saw captain America but I don’t recall him honestly...