What was the last movie you watched?

There is a lot more underlying stuff in Matrix than just AI. Once you start digging into it you realize it is insane how much stuff there is...
You must have seen him at least in Lord of the rings and Hobbit. He is also in V for Vendetta and Captain America but Agent Smith is his iconic role.
Yeah it covers a lot of aspects of the world and the reality we live in.
There are so many topics that can be discussed with that movie, philosophy, existentialism, politics, sociology, etc...
And the characters are all charismatic, I always like to listen to Morpheus and Agent Smith speeches

@MonsterKaido

Now that we mentioned lord of the rings classic, I never saw any star wars movie too hhhhhhh
Post automatically merged:

There are so many topics that can be discussed with that movie, philosophy, existentialism, politics, sociology, etc...
And the characters are all charismatic, I always like to listen to Morpheus and Agent Smith speeches
It’s been a long time since I saw a badass woman NOT being generic with all that feminist propaganda!
Trinity is awesome

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Indeed and more. Certainly one of the best movies ever made disguised into an action movie.

I’m okay with watching Lord of the rings & the hobbit by the way

However, I cannot find it in myself to watch Star Wars crap (sorry) but I am not a fan of space movies
I just cannot swallow it
Post automatically merged:

Indeed and more. Certainly one of the best movies ever made disguised into an action movie.
Customs used to look cool back then Lol

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Once upon a time in Hollywood (2019). 4/5 A really fun and "chill" film exploring 1969 Hollywood and the changing times that came with it. Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth are easily two of Tarantino's coolest characters and the soundtrack is a banger.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Annette

??/10

I don't how to rate this movie lol.

Lot less weird than Holy Motors but still a bit crazy. Not a bad movie but I can't say I enjoyed it a lot either. The actors weren't bad, Driver is good in this one and he had charisma. The movie is beautiful, shots etc. And the songs....so weird that it became funny

I'll remember that movie for a long long time

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Black Widow

8.5/10

Really impressed by it all. Love the spy action and espionage throughout it, felt a lot like Winter Soldier in that way. Great dynamic with all the newly introduced characters. Would've been more cathartic to see the bad guy beaten up a bit more. But really, really great movie.

End Credits were great too.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Black Widow — 7/10

I liked the action scenes, especially when Natasha was fighting the D guy who’s name I can’t spell. Natasha and Yelena were a great duo and I just really love badass heroines. The after credit scene was also really sad 😔

My only complaints about the movie is that the CGI during the mid air battle where the red room was coming down wasn’t that great lol. It stuck out a lot. Also I don’t like the dad 😒
His redemption arc seemed too easy he went from an asshole to comic relief in 0.2 seconds

All die hard movies

7/10

Entertaining
Best Christmas movie

Wrath of Man

Guy Ritchie's and Jason Statham's newest movie. Up until the climax really great suspenseful movie but the climax itself was lackluster and very clichéd unfortunately. Plus it lacks, for the most part, Ritchie's trademark witty dialogue, at least the degree was really reduced. Liked his last movie Gentleman much better.

6/10.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The Mummy (1999) :pepelit: 4/5 brilliant action adventure film with an iconic performance from Brendan Fraiser.

Sherlock Holmes: a game of shadows (2011) 4.5/5 Great film by Guy Ritchie and fun stylised action/adventure mystery. RDJ, Jude Law, Jared Harris are all fantastic as their respective characters. Wish they would make the third film and finish the trilogy.