What was the last movie you watched?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The Suicide Squad (2021)

Idk what to feel about this movie, but Cena's acting was very impressive compared to his other previous movie. (Idk about FF9 because im not watching FF9 yet)

Idris Elba also play his role so spectacular as Bloodsport and i dont have to say about Margot Robbie because you already know.

Overall the movie kinda average especially about the plot because im like "wtf am i watching".
So i'll give 6.5/10 for this movie.

But again, props to Cena because he play so damn good as Peacemaker.

Edit : Suicide Squad 1 > Suicide Squad 2

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Fast & Furious 9 (2021)

Im afraid because some of the critics/comment said this movie was horrible/awful, but for me this isn't that bad tbh.

The action is so dope, Vin Diesel and John Cena delivers their role so perfectly either.
And because of the post-credit scene, its pretty clear Fast & Furious saga isn't over lol.

I'll give this movie with 8/10 rating. :optimistic:

Last edited:
V for Vendetta
Good movie
At last I was able to watch it
Post automatically merged:

Fast & Furious 9 (2021)

Im afraid because some of the critics/comment said this movie was horrible/awful, but for me this isn't that bad tbh.

The action is so dope, Vin Diesel and John Cena delivers their role so perfectly either.
And because of the post-credit scene, its pretty clear Fast & Furious saga isn't over lol.

I'll give this movie with 8/10 rating. :optimistic:
This was the movie Vin Diesel turned into a freaking Superman Lol
He was shaking buildings with his human strength Lol
I consider this movie comedy and not action lol

Yep that was a nice one.

If you don´t mind low budget stuff or watching movies with subs, try these two.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Villainess
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_Henry
Just watched the villainess trailer, the editing and cinematography looks solid btw, the acting is just right as well. My problem with korean series or movies is mainly the actors / actresses tries too hard to look cool, and it feels them gorgeous guys-girls say something just to emphasize how cool and badass they are lol. But i will watch The Villainess.

Btw speaking of action movies like this, i also remembers the extremely fast action scenes in Equilibrium. The action scenes are one of the best fantasy gun fights ever imo, the chars are doing absurd kungfu movement to grab and maneuver the gun etc, the scenes in The Villainess reminds me of that a bit.

Just watched the villainess trailer, the editing and cinematography looks solid btw, the acting is just right as well. My problem with korean series or movies is mainly the actors / actresses tries too hard to look cool, and it feels them gorgeous guys-girls say something just to emphasize how cool and badass they are lol. But i will watch The Villainess.

Btw speaking of action movies like this, i also remembers the extremely fast action scenes in Equilibrium. The action scenes are one of the best fantasy gun fights ever imo, the chars are doing absurd kungfu movement to grab and maneuver the gun etc, the scenes in The Villainess reminds me of that a bit.
There is a huge difference between dramas and movies (though in recent years that started to change). Dramas are written for teenagers almost, so innocent, and then all the mature stuff they pack into the movies.
Villainness does not have that, don´t worry.

Banchi

yawn-together
The Suicide Squad
I'm not really the biggest into superhero stuff as often times they allow for something arbitrary for reasons that they're superheroes, but this one was okay. I noticed they did the whole slight of hand thing a few times too many like "Oh it's nice wait theys the suicide squad they don't do nice" so that got pretty predictable. I suggest you stay sober as the plot can be all over the place which I think is intentional given my second point. Again, it was okay. Better than the first one, but I don't think that's saying much.

Last movie i saw was maybe 2 months ago
Don’t remember the name but it was about that black guy he has a white girlfriend
She took him to her parents house
There he met the family and friends and it turned out they are all psychos and want black people bodies or something

didn’t enjoy it at all
Boring and long

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Went to see Suicide Squad in the theatres on Friday
(god I miss the movie theatre)
I think it was pretty good, I mean I went in with no expectations and the movie entertained me for its duration

Only complaint was that Pete Davidson’s character died in like the first 5 minutes wtf :lusalty:

8/10