What was the last movie you watched?

I

Indigo

Lol I was talking about the fight in the new movie : Dumbledore / Credence or Dumby / Grindy

why the fuck were they fighting in some mirror dimension ? What the duck was that ?

Those illusion / other dimension etc
That shit was so dumb lmao

they straight copied Doctor Strange and did 0 explanation in the movie

and they did 3 times (diner, credence, grindewald), but each time it was different, it made no sense :denzimote:

they built up Credence as the mian key factor in the first two movies, making all this mystery about who he is and then we get to the third movie they just say he is Aberforth's son and make him have 0 impact in the movie, it was so bad :crazwhat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That shit was so dumb lmao

they straight copied Doctor Strange and did 0 explanation in the movie

and they did 3 times (diner, credence, grindewald), but each time it was different, it made no sense :denzimote:

they built up Credence as the mian key factor in the first two movies, making all this mystery about who he is and then we get to the third movie they just say he is Aberforth's son and make him have 0 impact in the movie, it was so bad :crazwhat:
is that a coincidence that Mass Mickelsen was already the bad guy in Doctor Strange lol ?

Yeah Credence plot is so bad.

Same for the « spy » Yusuf : lol that thing had 0 purpose.

Queenie things fell flat too.

Tina is missing ? Okay.

Same for the « new » Newt assistant ? Who the fuck she was ? We never had a single mention about her and now suddenly she has been with him for 8 years ?

Same about Arianna death : did they just retcon it a bit : it was a 3 ways duel between Dumby Grindy and Abel and now it was just a duel between Dumby and his brother ?

The whole plot about the election could have been good but it fell flat too, the end was so weird, same for everyone reactions etc.

And once again magic is all over the place in Fantastic beast. Doing things never heard about in the HP books.

overall yeah it was baddddd

I

Indigo

is that a coincidence that Mass Mickelsen was already the bad guy in Doctor Strange lol ?

Yeah Credence plot is so bad.

Same for the « spy » Yusuf : lol that thing had 0 purpose.

Queenie things fell flat too.

Tina is missing ? Okay.

Same for the « new » Newt assistant ? Who the fuck she was ? We never had a single mention about her and now suddenly she has been with him for 8 years ?

Same about Arianna death : did they just retcon it a bit : it was a 3 ways duel between Dumby Grindy and Abel and now it was just a duel between Dumby and his brother ?

The whole plot about the election could have been good but it fell flat too, the end was so weird, same for everyone reactions etc.

And once again magic is all over the place in Fantastic beast. Doing things never heard about in the HP books.

overall yeah it was baddddd

The assistant was actually there in the second movie, but she is so useless you forget about her lmao

She is the one that takes care of Newts magical creatures, the ones he doesn't bring with him during travels. She has a brief role in the second movie.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
The Northman (2022)- 4/5. Visually stunning viking revenge film. If you love vikings and norse mythology then this film will be a treat for you. Vinland saga fans will like this I'm sure.

C

Cuistot

Rewatched Battle Royale (2000) and i swear with each viewing it gets dumber. Even as a kid i had a hard time taking it seriously let alone now. Most of the death scenes are too dramatic and borderline comical.

Still very enjoyable though.