What was the last movie you watched?

Watched The Lost City of Z for the first time just now

Until the screen went black and I found out that it was based on a real person and events I found tge movie lacking in the exploration department.

However, after learning about Percy Fawcett and his son Jack, and how, ironically, Percy was proven right decades after he made his claim about Z, really made me emotional.

I'm a sucker for stories about real life explorers since that period in our history was the last time there was any sense of wonder left regarding human history, archeology etc.

Seeing that Percy was post-humously proven right is quite bittersweet. More bitter than sweet maybe. Charlie Hunnam did a great job as the lead.

G

Gorosei Informer

I really didn't like Glass Onion, 5/10 at best maybe? Idk. Just hated it by the end.

I watched Bullet Train and absolutely loved it though, WAY better than I expected! So much fun, Red Steel vibes for example as well as Kill Bill and Kingsman maybe or something.

Brad Pitts character was great, lots of twists, some sad moments, INSANE action by the end, hilarious ending too, great characters anyway. Just a completely entertaining, fun and truly complete package for me tbh!

10/10 honestly, maybe a 9 at worst? Just really freaking loved it lmao! Felt almost medicinal or therapeutic somehow! A breath of fresh air!

I really didn't like Glass Onion, 5/10 at best maybe? Idk. Just hated it by the end.

I watched Bullet Train and absolutely loved it though, WAY better than I expected! So much fun, Red Steel vibes for example as well as Kill Bill and Kingsman maybe or something.

Brad Pitts character was great, lots of twists, some sad moments, INSANE action by the end, hilarious ending too, great characters anyway. Just a completely entertaining, fun and truly complete package for me tbh!

10/10 honestly, maybe a 9 at worst? Just really freaking loved it lmao! Felt almost medicinal or therapeutic somehow! A breath of fresh air!
haha I watched bullet train not to long ago either.
I new from the trailer that it was going to be a "kill Bill" type so... It was a fun funny ass ride, Tangerine and Lemon, lawl

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Some movies I watched recently.

The Man from Toronto - Eh. Quite honestly completely forgetful. The minute you finish it, you prolly won't remember what it's about lmao. Woody and Kevin try, but to no avail. 3/10 or something.

Me Time - This one was slightly slightly better, but not by much. Again nothing special. Nothing new. 3.5/10

The Gray Man - I'll give it a solid 7. Maybe 7.5. Great action scenes, solid script. Good performances. It's always funny to me to see Chris Evans playing a villain lmao.

Knives Out Glass Onion - The first one was better. I'd say this one is a movie you watch like once, can be entertaining at times, but that's it. Idk like a 5.5/10.

And I've watched both Enola Holmes movies. I am a sucker for detective and mystery stories, especially anything that involves Sherlock Holmes, but I went into this with low expectations cuz I heard Sherlock wasn't that involved in the movies. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed both movies thoroughly. Millie's performance was great in both movies, so much that I didn't really miss Sherlock that much, although was glad to see him more involved in the second part. Cavill does a good job as Sherlock. Anyway, I'd give the first one a solid 8 and the second one at least 8.5. I've enjoyed them both quite a lot.

James Cameron's Avatar: the Way of Water.

Spectacular filmography, great music and amazing CGI and special effects.

Nothing impressive with the story and the characters, there are so many clichés and stereotypes, the character of Spider doesn't make sense, they wasted the Ubtonatium and Earth plots, and there are other inconsistencies and several cringeworthy moments. Plus time really begin to be felt with the final and third act of the film.

Banshees of Inisherin 10/10

Can keep up with In Bruges
loved In Bruges, was afraid the new one was boring.. is it?
Post automatically merged:

The Menu 9/10
Entertaining, and funny (especially
Tylers Bullshit
Worth a watch, and a 2nd one too

Glass Onion 6.5/10
Meh. Got bored once it stopped being a mystery, even watched the "clues you missed" videos and thought it was total bullsit, maybe only 2-3 of the 10-15 hints were remotely plausible to notice on first watch. First one is way better, but at least this had some humor?

Bullet Train 8.5/10
Entertaining, also recognized like 20 different actors

Black Adam 2/10
Watched about 30 minutes, laughed, and then turned it off...

Last edited:
loved In Bruges, was afraid the new one was boring.. is it?
Post automatically merged:

The Menu 9/10
Entertaining, and funny (especially
Tylers Bullshit
Worth a watch, and a 2nd one too

Glass Onion 6.5/10
Meh. Got bored once it stopped being a mystery, even watched the "clues you missed" videos and thought it was total bullsit, maybe only 2-3 of the 10-15 hints were remotely plausible to notice on first watch. First one is way better, but at least this had some humor?

Bullet Train 8.5/10
Entertaining, also recognized like 20 different actors

Black Adam 2/10
Watched about 30 minutes, laughed, and then turned it off...
Like I said, for me as good as Bruges but cant speak for other people.