What was the last movie you watched?

Mulan 2020
The action scenes are horrible, most of the hype moments are cringy, the comedy isn't funny, some characters do stuff that makes no sense and also there is very very few soldiers
In kingdom china as a whole should have atleast 1.5 million soldiers but here they barely show 2k :kayneshrug:
The capital city has like 50 guards :kriwhat:
But the music i thought was nice, the acting isn't bad i liked Mulan's actress, the places look very beautiful specially the capital
I'm a very big fan of Mulan ( the animation version ) so i give this a 6/10

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jojo Rabbit.

I expected a comedy due to Hitler being in it. Instead, I got a really well written character movie that had a few sad turns. 8.5/10
Great minds, etc.
Also, finally got around to watching Jojo Rabbit today...never thought I’d describe a WWII story focused on the personal lives of the Hitler Youth as unbelievably heartwarming, nor did I anticipate saying that Taika Waititi deserved an Oscar nod for his portrayal of the Fuhrer, but both things are unassailably true.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The movie was insanely good. Scarlett’s performance was killer, as were the girl and JoJo’s. The director/writer made them and their struggles feel too real.

I was also afraid Jojo was gonna be executed at the end. Christ that would’ve upset me.
Let’s not forget my man Sam Rockwell, though...maybe the best racist he’s played in the last five years :myman:

Someone tweeted the last scene free of context before I watched the movie, and it made me cringe a little...but in the framework of the movie, it was fuckin’ adorable. Could not believe I found myself rooting for, again, child Nazis.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let’s not forget my man Sam Rockwell, though...maybe the best racist he’s played in the last five years :myman:

Someone tweeted the last scene free of context before I watched the movie, and it made me cringe a little...but in the framework of the movie, it was fuckin’ adorable. Could not believe I found myself rooting for, again, child Nazis.
You know, in defense of Captain K, I’m not sure he was like.. a Nazi Nazi. The movie depicted him as a jaded soldier and pretty much had him and Fink (the guy always at his side) as gay when they charged into battle.

even had him lie to the alien looking Gestapo dude. Legit, that guy reminded me of the main character from Master of Disguise. Far, far too creepy.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Saw Tenet yesterday

7/10 movie or 6.5/10

Good movie, you can have a good time watching it but it's far from the best Nolan offered.

It was a bit too long, the main character was nice but nothing extraodinary (I liked Pattinson), the story between the girl and the MC is not really believable, the reasons of the characters (bad guys) are not well explained or detailed, and the concept of inversed time while fun is more a gadget than something really needed