General & Others What Was the Worst “X for Nakama” Bandwagon?

And you thought this guy who killed children has a chance of joining the crew? Wow.

So if you help people while you are at a gun point then that makes you good character? Nice logic.
Well it's not really how I phrased that, but if that is all you understood is ok.
This is how world works, there have been much worse cases in the human history than a scientist giving drugs to some kid not being punished thanks to his skills

I did not say Caeser is a good guy, but I am sure Oda made him start a redemption path and by eos he will be a positive character

Well it's not really how I phrased that, but if that is all you understood is ok.
This is how world works, there have been much worse cases in the human history than a scientist giving drugs to some kid
Yeah, cuz killing kids is not big of a deal as long as you like the killer. You sound like a guy who supports the doing of mass genocide. Let’s stop here.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously dude, if you have nothing to say shut the fuck up. I hope you will apologize with me soon or later.
You don't go randomly accusing people just because you can't argue.
Bye :whitepress:

Last edited:
Yeah, cuz killing kids is not big of a deal as long as you like the killer. You sound like a guy who supports the doing of mass genocide. Let’s stop here.
Post automatically merged:

Bye :whitepress:
You really seems to not understanding what I phrase, pheraps i have yet to improve my english.
I never said "this is right", "this is wrong", I ve made a fuking reasoning, supported by facts that there have been way worse cases than Caeser of terrifing criminals saved by their scientific knowledge ( i was refering it, as example, the the disgusting japanese unit 731). I said that skill and aim counts more than heart, because this is what fuking story tell us. Yet you didn't want to accept it but all you could do to deny it was randomly accusing me of being basically a very mental fucked up person. That was really a bad take from you, honestly you sucks.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I’d have to go with either the “Ceaser for nakama” or “Monet for nakama” bandwagons. Caesar was always blatantly too evil to become a SH, and Monet continued to be toured around as a potential SH even long after she had become dead and irrelevant
How is Caesar bad?:kaidowhat:Robin also kills people before yet she still join the crew.

And the Strawhat need a former enemy with a Logia fruit and Caesar is the perfect candidate for that. He's also a scientist.

I actually like ceaser and was hoping for some odd reason he would join the crew cause he’s so funny :suresure:

but the worst is easily carrot
Terrible character bland not funny
Some idiots wanted her to join just because of her sulong design

Yamato is pure cringe also
But if she dropped the oden crap I wouldn’t actually mind her joining the crew
She has a good design good story and we desperately need a powerful female character on the crew

There were a TON of Monet followers. Take it from someone who a heavy into the theory making in 2015. Caribou and Caesar trains never got much traction cause no one took them seriously.
Yeah but I always got the impression that it was a vocal minority of hipster theory peddlers rather than an actual notable chunk of the fandom.

In the last Popularity Poll, Yamato got 11th place while Carrot managed to snatch 8th place.

In comparison, I do not recall Monet ever enjoying such popularity. Did she ever crack the Top 50? If not then that is not much of a bandwagon. Lol.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yeah but I always got the impression that it was a vocal minority of hipster theory peddlers rather than an actual notable chunk of the fandom.

In the last Popularity Poll, Yamato got 11th place while Carrot managed to snatch 8th place.

In comparison, I do not recall Monet ever enjoying such popularity. Did she ever crack the Top 50? If not then that is not much of a bandwagon. Lol.
Nah Monet didn't get that high even in 2015 lol. I would say I cant believe Carrot got 8th place but its not that surprising really. In the 2015 popularity poll, Bartolomeo got 9th place and that was because people thought he was gonna be a SH. His popularity plummeted when DR ended. Carrot only popular cause so many banks on her being a SH and she'll fall down the ladder as well.

All of Dressrosa.
Folks were so desperate for a new nakama back then that i saw support for the likes of Rebecca, Viola, Kyros, pretty much every relevant Colosseum fighter, Bartholomeo, Bellamy, Law, Leo and even freaking Señor Pink.

I guess we did get the Grand Fleet but i never understood how people could see any of those characters aboard the sunny for the rest of the series lol

I understand Punk Hazard was a boring arc, but some people clearly need to re-read it if they think Caesar for nakama made any sense. It was a funny meme, nothing more.
How is Caesar bad?:kaidowhat:Robin also kills people before yet she still join the crew.

And the Strawhat need a former enemy with a Logia fruit and Caesar is the perfect candidate for that. He's also a scientist.
Bro, Caesar is arguably one of the most evil characters in One Piece period lmao. His ideals and values go against everything characters like Luffy, Chopper, and Nami stand for. A lot of people forgot this cuz of the whole gangster gastino meme, but he kidnapped, manipulated, drugged, and experimented on children, consequently shortening their lives in the process. That's in addition to him being obsessed with genocide. Hardly comparable to Robin assassinating enemies of the former organization she belonged to.

He's a mass murdering sadist that gets turned on whenever he sees or hears someone, even his own subordinates, suffering from one of the weapons he developed. Regardless of his talent or humor, nothing about him screamed Straw Hat material.

I understand Punk Hazard was a boring arc, but some people clearly need to re-read it if they think Caesar for nakama made any sense. It was a funny meme, nothing more.

Bro, Caesar is arguably one of the most evil characters in One Piece period lmao. His ideals and values go against everything characters like Luffy, Chopper, and Nami stand for. A lot of people forgot this cuz of the whole gangster gastino meme, but he kidnapped, manipulated, drugged, and experimented on children, consequently shortening their lives in the process. That's in addition to him being obsessed with genocide. Hardly comparable to Robin assassinating enemies of the former organization she belonged to.

He's a mass murdering sadist that gets turned on whenever he sees or hears someone, even his own subordinates, suffering from one of the weapons he developed. Regardless of his talent or humor, nothing about him screamed Straw Hat material.
Nah murder is murder it bad either way robin aint innocent even if it for the good lol

Pauly, especially at the time when Franky is already recruited and the crew is already leaving W7...
Law, knowing the relevance of HP...
Monet, she's dead and is not a Will of the P...
Carrot, 2-year timeskip is over and it's too late to have someone half-baked join the crew...

Honorary mention:
Yonta Maria replacing Sunny just because it's huge, I mean, come on...