Questions & Mysteries What will happen with Kaido and BM?

Hello my friends,
I‘m sure nearly everyone of you heared about the Spoilers and Kaidos defeat.

My question is. What will happen with Kaido and Big Mom? Do you really think that they will die under this magma?
If not, how could they leave this country?

Or could they be prisoners in Wano Kuni with permanent Sea Stones? But under this circumstances they could always break out or someone could come to free them like BM‘s Family/Crew in WCI.

the volcanic eruption ejected them out of wano, they're getting picked up by Big mom pirates sabo-style (as in oda shows the ship from a distance with only vague speach bubble's indicating they picked someone up)

My (very dumb) guess is that they were sent flying and will conveniently land on the next island the Strawhats visit.

Other options:

- The hopium answer: Kaido will return soon for another round of fighting

- They will land on Big Mom's ship, causing them to fall down the waterfall once more (this one's dumb)

- They will land on the WG Fleet and get captured by the marines

- They'll become seastone statues

Last edited:
I imagine that Kaido's awakening may kick in and allow him to recover and so allow him to break free of the magma, Big Mom may take some time to recover too before regaining conscience and using her power to create a magma homie to help her get out of here before rejoining her children and crew outside of Wano.

My (very dumb) guess is that they were sent flying and will conveniently land on the next island the Strawhats visit.

Other options:

- The hopium answer: Kaido will return soon for another round of fighting

- They will land on Big Mom's ship, causing them to fall down the waterfall once more (this one's dumb)

- They will land on the WG Fleet and get captured by the marines

- They'll become seastone statues
Haha, you listed all possibilities imo.
I guess one of these will happen, I hope for the seastone statue
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if Smoothie and the others are already in march in order to attempt a rescuing stunt for Mama
Big Mom could really rescued this way.
this could be smoothies first success 😂
Post automatically merged:

I imagine that Kaido's awakening may kick in and allow him to recover and so allow him to break free of the magma, Big Mom may take some time to recover too before regaining conscience and using her power to create a magma homie to help her get out of here before rejoining her children and crew outside of Wano.
ZKK fan, right? 😎🫣

The volcano eraption must have sent them right to the world government ships, and they will be powerless thanks to their defeat plus the boiling from the magma, enough to make it to Impel Down's level 7 (just giving ideas)